sex movie mix-up shocks couple

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
RicheyJames
Bad Tempered Young Man

BBC News wrote:A devout Baptist couple who bought a Doris Day DVD from a supermarket were shocked to find a sex film instead. Alan and Anne Leigh-Browne, from Wellington, Somerset, had been expecting to enjoy The Pajama Game. Instead they were confronted by Italian sex film - Tettone che Passione, which translates Breasts, What a Passion. "Some topless young women appeared and started talking in Italian... it's not what you expect from a Doris Day film," Mr Leigh-Browne said.

"My wife and I were very shocked but we watched it until the end because we couldn't believe what we were seeing. "The film became progressively more graphic, there was no plot to it, it was just sex."
love the fact that they watched it all the way through to the end. obviously mr leigh-browne was eager to find out just how "shocking" it was going to get...
source
"contradictions are meaningless, there's nothing to betray"
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

You telling people about our shopping trips again ?
Only a paand.
Shadow_Smile
Uw voeten stinken

LOL

just imagine ,................. :innocent:
I was quite impressed until I hit the floor,.....Isn’t that what friends are for ?
hallucienate
Overbomber

it's even made the headlines of the SA's biggest online paper: clicky :roll:

slow news day?
Padstar
Utterly Bastard Smurph

Should have rented Smokey and the Bandit...

Phewels....

Paddy :)
Still playing guitar - sometimes weird shaped ones.
rian
Slight Overbomber

They should be lucky. Anything is better than a Doris movie.....

:roll:
I think someone set my soul alight
boudicca
Sister Midnight

:lol: It was probably the other way round.

(I don't mean it like that!)
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets