TSOM Tours: The End

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Electrochrome
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Check out the new home page of the excellent Sisters of Mercy Tours Site:

http://tours.tsom.org/

All in the past tense now, and yes, nearly two years since the last shows were played, over two since they were announced.

Note the mention about 'can't get a gig' as opposed to 'won't'.

Pretty much says it all, hm?

I say we take bets on whether or not the Official site has an update this year...last one...December 2001 to complain about Starling's latest release (apparently it's a crime to release an album or to be inspired on Eldritch Boulevard past age 40). Youch!
"Consistency is the sign of a decaying brain"
James Blast
Banned

Electrochrome wrote:Note the mention about 'can't get a gig' as opposed to 'won't'.
I think it means "can get a gig, but not at that outrageous price and not without some new product".
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Correl
Road Kill

At first glance I almost had a heart attack. I took the title to mean one last sisters tour : / (fat chance)
bloodmoney
Road Kill

...I guess he still could get a gig, that's not the problem...also the price is negotiable. I guess there is no gig because nobody agrees to put the sisters as headliner of their festival anymore, which is non-negotiable for eldo.

and honestly, would you actually like to see the sisters and then HIM or something alike playing headline...nay...not really...