100 Best Videos. Well, one of them

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
ruffers
Overbomber

Feel free to debate the merits of the show on Sunday, and make your own nominations.

The one which hit me though was the Johnny Cash video of a NIN song(?) I had never seen that before, never even heard it, and it was one of the best pieces of film I've seen in my life. Human fragility is incredibly powerful and it was there to be seen in unflinching, raw, emotional close up.

Just goes to confirm you don't need mega budget productions, it all comes back to people.
Chucking another log on