Episode III - Revenge Of The Sith

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

Being the Star Wars nut that I am, I can't wait for the new film.

The new 2nd trailer is possibly the best trailer I have EVER seen for a movie. (maybe the fact that Vader pops up at the end to say hello has an influence...)

Anoyone else counting the days to 19/05/2005?!?
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Why, is that when the next LOTR film comes out? :wink:
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

Yeah yeah, U joke!
Wait for that tingle down your spine when the Emporor says "Lord Vader", & he responds, "Yes, my master". I defy anyone who doesn't get 'that' feeling!!!
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

May I recommend some of the darker corners of Amsterdam's RLD, Purple? You'd bloody love it. :D :twisted: :eek:
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

Did that last weekend (seriously!). Football mate who's 42 smoked some stuff, passed out & got an early flight home. Lightweight.

Star Wars beats Amsterdam.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

No it doesn't. But more to the point, Star Wars Meets Amsterdam is where it's at! :lol:

Yeah, your mates a lightweight, but in fairness passing out is an occupational hazard in The Magnet. :urff:
nodubmanshouts
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

The new 2nd trailer is possibly the best trailer I have EVER seen for a movie
Pretty damn good trailer, agreed! The first EpI trailer was amazing too.
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

Ay up PL!

I'm in on this one, seen the trailer, too. Check out the buns on Natalie Portman!

Fancy baby-sitting the night it comes out for me..? :wink:
canon docre
Overbomber

FFS Dave wrote:Why, is that when the next LOTR film comes out? :wink:
Yessir, LOTR is nowadays, what Star Wars (...and I am not talking about "episodes" here) used to be in the 70ties.
The "episodes" are most of the time as interesting as a UN plenary meeting. (Sorry PL, for being a fundamentalist on this one :) )

....still got a lascivious shiver, hearing the familiar roooaaahhhh of my teenage posterboy Chewie....
nodubmanshouts

Ep1 - Good
Ep2 - s**t
Ep3 - eager anticipation

But LOTR is on my DVD player more often, I must admit :lol:
canon docre
Overbomber

nodubmanshouts:
Ep1 - Good
That you can not mean in earnest! (Or have you been one of the seedy californians who worked on this silly Jar Jar Binks figure?)
nodubmanshouts

Seriously! I could have done without Jar Jar stepping in doodoo (et al), but aside from that, it ranks above Return Of The Jedi if you ask me :)

(and I'm British, not Californian! I just live here!)
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Well I'm no Sci-Fi geek, but I for one actually am very much looking forward to this.
Only a paand.
James Blast
Banned

Mrs RicheyJames wrote:Well I'm no Sci-Fi geek, but I for one actually am very much looking forward to this.
Hippy!
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

LOL. Would you care to explain how this makes me a hippy oh ancient one??!!!
Only a paand.
James Blast
Banned

ok, Goth! then
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

That would make Padds a goff too then. He's looking forward to Star Wars too y'know??
Only a paand.
James Blast
Banned

nah, he's a Cyber Sci-Fi Geek :lol:
~ Peter Steele
christophe
Overbomber

I have wet dreams about his for weaks now :oops:
Another Shade of You.
James Blast
Banned

christophe wrote:I have wet dreams about his for weaks now :oops:
you'll be kissing posters of Mr. E next :innocent:
~ Peter Steele
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

You're all weirdos. Fact. :von:
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
James Blast
Banned

it takes one, John...
~ Peter Steele
Andie
Overbomber

may i add

Cyber Si-Fi Goth Freaks From Hell

:innocent: :wink: :lol:
Dim, through the misty panes and thick green light,
As under a green sea, I saw him drowning.
James Blast
Banned

you forgot With Their Chainsaws and Sex
~ Peter Steele
Andie
Overbomber

and you ommitted the words Dwarf and Marc Almond from the end of your addition James :innocent:
Dim, through the misty panes and thick green light,
As under a green sea, I saw him drowning.