new generations!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Delilah
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

My daughter clearly takes after me... She's into tattoos and Turbonegro already! She seems very proud to have a Turbo tattoo on her arm, that's my girl!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

That's Turbojugend very literally :lol:
What's her age??

BTW: Is it one of those sticker-tattoos :?: I always got sick when putting one of those on my arm :urff:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
scotty
Overbomber

Delilah wrote:My daughter clearly takes after me... She's into tattoos and Turbonegro already! She seems very proud to have a Turbo tattoo on her arm, that's my girl!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

COOL,very very COOL! :notworthy: :notworthy:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
Johnny M
A Very Nice Man

Aww ...bless Ania! :P

Hopefully N isn't gonna start wanting midnight chats? :innocent:

Like mother like daughter ... 8)
[size=9:7c190484cc]Johnny Boy - JB - Loki - Johnny M

Heartland 14 Jul 03 - 05 Aug 06.[/size:7c190484cc]
pikkrong
Overbomber

My younger daughter (1 year and 3 months old) screams of joy each time she hears (any version of) "Master And Servant" by DM.
This song and Teletubbies seem to impress her in the same way :lol:
Delilah

Johnny M wrote:Aww ...bless Ania! :P

Hopefully N isn't gonna start wanting midnight chats? :innocent:
well... I will have to have another phone line installed then. i am not missing ours!

:innocent:
Dark
Underneath the Rock

pikkrong wrote:My younger daughter (1 year and 3 months old) screams of joy each time she hears (any version of) "Master And Servant" by DM.
Teletubbies.. Depeche Mode.. S&M.. 1 year old.. *thinks* You're gonna have one hell of a kid when she's a teenager. :twisted:
boudicca
Sister Midnight

You realise the danger here people. They'll end up rebelling against you by listening to crap music. :lol:

The girl who introduced me to Sisters was a prime example of this phenomenon. Her father had surrounded her with all the greats (Siouxsie, Sisters, Cult, NMA... um, Mish :lol: ) while she was a kid. She always had a new CD to lend me, a gig to accompany me to (The Creatures for example :notworthy: ).

Then suddenly, at the age of 16, Limp Bizkit started creeping into her conversation. I thought nothing of it at first, but within a few months she was listening to S CLUB 7 and drinking Bacardi Breezers. :eek:

A cautionary tale. The lesson is

PLAY YOUR KIDS THE MUSIC YOU DON'T WANT THEM TO LISTEN TO OF THEIR OWN ACCORD. :wink:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
aims
Overbomber

Dark wrote:
pikkrong wrote:My younger daughter (1 year and 3 months old) screams of joy each time she hears (any version of) "Master And Servant" by DM.
Teletubbies.. Depeche Mode.. S&M.. 1 year old.. *thinks* You're gonna have one hell of a kid when she's a teenager. :twisted:
You're just jealous because you don't know any girls (or boys) your age who are like that :innocent:
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Motz wrote:
Dark wrote:
You're just jealous because you don't know any girls (or boys) your age who are like that :innocent:
-_-

*stomps off to lurk on his own forum for a while* Oh wait, you post there as much as me, well that's that plan failed. :roll:
aims
Overbomber

That was an "Ok, you're right -.-", wasn't it? ;)

Only kidding =)

And please do lurk on your own forum, I need something to reply to, dammit! :lol:
pikkrong
Overbomber

boudicca wrote:
PLAY YOUR KIDS THE MUSIC YOU DON'T WANT THEM TO LISTEN TO OF THEIR OWN ACCORD. :wink:
OK, I need a Darkness record now :twisted:
Delilah

pikkrong wrote:
boudicca wrote:
God, thats so true! I was forced to play violin by my Mum who is a great vioinist herself. I really hate violin now... It gives me a headache just to listen to it. AND I dislike the classical music also.
But I still hope my Baby will be a fan of Turbonegro/The Sisters and we can go to gigs together! If the second band still exists when she is old enough to go to the gigs. ;D
Last edited by Delilah on 28 Jun 2005, 00:26, edited 1 time in total.
boudicca
Sister Midnight

pikkrong wrote:
boudicca wrote:
It's winging it's way to you, francois, par avion.
ALONG WITH A CLANGERS DVD! ;D :wink:
I had a moment of madness when I bought it, what can I say... :oops:
(That's "Permission to Land", not the Clangers... really, the sooner I get this record off my hands the better)
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

I wouldn't worry B, you're only a woman and can't be faulted for sucumbing to the mind control waves that must be making people like that warbling muppet.

To counter the 'Introduce 'em Young' argument, I apparently had a trenchcoat at three. I'm still in them seventeen years later...
boudicca
Sister Midnight

timsinister wrote:I wouldn't worry B, you're only a woman
Don't make me angry Timothy...
You wouldn't like me when I'm angry. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

If you don't do some GROVELLING before Friday, young man, there will be PANIC ON THE STREETS OF HUMBERSIDE indeed!
And an act of brutal slaughter involving a pool cue at the Dog and Duck or wherever it is you're taking me... :innocent:
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

boudicca wrote:
pikkrong wrote:
boudicca wrote:
It's winging it's way to you, francois, par avion.
ALONG WITH A CLANGERS DVD! ;D :wink:
I had a moment of madness when I bought it, what can I say... :oops:
(That's "Permission to Land", not the Clangers... really, the sooner I get this record off my hands the better)
we are the same... :eek:

permission to land i off-loaded before one complete listen. absolute carp

clangers, well no surprise - double dvd set, jigsaws, lil' clangers who make clanger noises when the squeak and an entire sugarlump studio clanger set, including the moonbase :oops: :lol:

http://www.cscollectables.co.uk/clangers.shtml

Goths have feelings too
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

An important piece of advice:

Do not watch The Clangers while stoned.

Trust me. :urff:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
boudicca
Sister Midnight

markfiend wrote:An important piece of advice:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

An iron chicken... frogs in a top hat... singing trees... yes, I can see how that might present a problem to an individual in an "altered state"... :lol:

I'm trying very hard to indoctrinate him, he's been watching too much of this modern nonsense that the BBC is churning out.

The old ones are the best! :notworthy:

nick the stripper
Slight Overbomber

:lol: :lol:

Can I watch The Magic Roundabout while stoned, or would that have the same disturbing affect?

The other day someone told me to watch Altered States while under the influence of mushrooms, I kindly told him to f**k off.
boudicca
Sister Midnight

nick the stripper wrote:

Can I watch The Magic Roundabout while stoned, or would that have the same disturbing affect?
Quite probably, the Magic Roundabout is full of drug references as it is...

Allegedly. :innocent:

The Clangers on the other hand are good clean wholesome entertainment for kids young and old. :D :notworthy:
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

boudicca wrote:
The Clangers on the other hand are good clean wholesome entertainment for kids young and old. :D :notworthy:
yeah right . the soup dragon, just one bowlfull and you're hooked ;D
Goths have feelings too
Big Si
School Bully

nick the stripper wrote:

The other day someone told me to watch Altered States while under the influence of mushrooms, I kindly told him to f**k off.
What about Reservoir Dogs on LSD? :innocent:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

I've got a cuddly Clanger and when you squeeze it it makes the Clanger noise :D
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Brideoffrankenstein wrote:I've got a cuddly Clanger and when you squeeze it it makes the Clanger noise :D
Wot like this Libby...?

:notworthy: I've got the one on the left... Tiny Clanger. The batteries have run down so she doesn't make the whistling noise any more... :cry:

Who'd have thought a couple of hard-rockin' chicks such as ourselves would have such a mushy side? :lol: :oops: