Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
2005/08/06, Tilburg, Netherlands
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters August 2005 Tour (ARCHIVED)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aims
Overbomber

PostPost #51  Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

markfiend wrote:
Great photos thanks We are not worthy!

I particularly like this one

gvalley, judging by the perspective on that one, you must have been standing sehr near to me. That or you were just making good use of the camera's zoom Wink
MadameButterfly
Mad Mental Bat

PostPost #52  Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Cool Hey I was the small crazy woman dancing around that part of the dance floor!
@Motz - I hope it wasn't your dad's toes I stood on Embarassed

From that view *my view* I'm glad there was not too much smoke because near the end of the gig I got to blow my kisses at both Our fearless leader! and Adam....no wonder Mr. E was smiling so much on stage Wink

MB Kiss
Johnny M
A Very Nice Man

PostPost #53  Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ah yes, the small crazee woman who thinks she spots a group of Heartlanders outside a bar but is unsure. So she sneaks up behind then and screams "Johnny?!" ...and waits to see who turns around! Laughing Cool

Heartland 14 Jul 03 - 05 Aug 06.[/size:7c190484cc]
MadameButterfly
Mad Mental Bat

PostPost #54  Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Laughing But I make YOU jump did I not? Kiss
Yeah and you are gorgeous and a very nice man....just for the record.

p.s. You were kissing me too John Wink

MB
Johnny M
A Very Nice Man

PostPost #55  Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think the words 'screaming', 'crazee' and 'woman' in the same sentence would be enough to make any man jump! Laughing

PS: Surprised Embarassed It wasn't me... Wink

gvalley
Road Kill

PostPost #56  Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Motz wrote:
markfiend wrote:
Great photos thanks We are not worthy!

I particularly like this one

gvalley, judging by the perspective on that one, you must have been standing sehr near to me. That or you were just making good use of the camera's zoom Wink

I did zoom in (otherwise it'd be ALL shadows and smoke), but I dunno - I took most of the pics down by the stage, left side. There's a few pics of me somewhere else around the photo album, but if you have half a mind, you were looking at the STAGE... Cool
Francis
Overbomber

PostPost #57  Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I knew joining the local library would come in handy one day. They have free internet access, which is very useful as my home PC is dead, I'm not at work today and I can't wait until tomorrow to add my two-penneth.

No words can describe. So a metaphor will have to do:

When John introduced Canon Docre to me in the hotel lobby after we arrived on Saturdayl, she offered a stiff handshake and a look of horror as I went to kiss her cheek. Fair enough. I hadn't shaved yet and my deodorant had long ceased to have any effect. Sunday morning after breakfast, as farewells were exchanged, she hugged me warmly.

Thankyou, Mr Eldritch, for drawing so many wonderful people to a superb venue in a very cool part of the planet. We are not worthy!

You will never know just how glad I am I took my pyjamas.
Francis
Overbomber

PostPost #58  Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh yes, I forgot. Did anyone get a photo of that geezer standing on the crowd? We are not worthy!
Johnny M
A Very Nice Man

PostPost #59  Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Francis wrote:
You will never know just how glad I am I took my pyjamas.

Thank you for reminding me! Shall I go public or you? Twisted Evil Laughing

Francis
Overbomber

PostPost #60  Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You think you can make more of a fool of me than Christophe already has? Laughing Embarassed
doc P
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #61  Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

@ Johnny :no. 3 :it wasn´t Men on a m ission, was it? Rolling Eyes
it certainly wasn´t bad winds over Tilburg - thanks Francis, just a tiny bit of too much information there Very Happy Cool Wink
MrChris
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #62  Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

G-PRO wrote:
to complete the collection... smokey Von pictures...

The middle one makes it look like Von is wearing some quite remarkable boots. We are not worthy! We are not worthy! We are not worthy!

---------------------------------------------
Again and again and again...
Black Alice
Emotional Vampyre

PostPost #63  Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Can't add any more to the review of the gig - it was superb D ; Our fearless leader! was superb and all the HLers we met were superb.

I was only a little concerned when AE started gesticulating with the mic stand - I thought "woah - you're way too scrawny to be doing that - you'll have someone's eye out" Surprised - but he's obviously stronger than he looks and it all went off without any maiming incident Laughing

To all the HLers we met We are not worthy! thank you We are not worthy! we had a lovely night - before during and after (although not quite as late as some of you Laughing ). A great bunch of people We are not worthy!
Johnny M
A Very Nice Man

PostPost #64  Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Francis wrote:
When John introduced Canon Docre to me ... she offered a stiff handshake and a look of horror.

Really?

Nothing compared to the moment when myself and Jess were together at reception trying to explain the cock-up and the receptionist calmly announced "so Johnny, you are sleeping with Jessica in room 202 ..." Surprised

Her face was an absolute picture! Laughing

Mine was a smirk ... It wasn't me...

Laughing Laughing Laughing

canon docre
Overbomber

PostPost #65  Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Francis wrote:

When John introduced Canon Docre to me in the hotel lobby after we arrived on Saturdayl, she offered a stiff handshake and a look of horror as I went to kiss her cheek. Fair enough. I hadn't shaved yet and my deodorant had long ceased to have any effect. Sunday morning after breakfast, as farewells were exchanged, she hugged me warmly.
[/size]

Laughing Laughing We are not worthy! We are not worthy! We are not worthy! We are not worthy!

....but are you really sure, that the look of horror wasn't still on my face?
Laughing

Sorry for not being able to contribute anything more substantial to this threat. Embarassed Everything is said already: great gig (was my first TSOM gig after 20 years and I must say they did amazingly well. As MB put it, it was among the best of the two gigs I've seen. Laughing We are not worthy! )

And the people from Heartland were great too! Looking forward to see some of you at Mera Luna. And for the others: your ways will surely cross Berlin at some time. Our fearless leader!
canon docre
Overbomber

PostPost #66  Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Too bad, Johnny, Wink I was very content with my room-mate. She was carefully tiptoeing in the room to not wake me up. We are not worthy!
Unlike some messieurs from the party room. Laughing
G-PRO
Road Kill

PostPost #67  Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MrChris wrote:

The middle one makes it look like Von is wearing some quite remarkable boots. We are not worthy! We are not worthy! We are not worthy!

Okay... red devil wings, shiny boots (probably some new kind of "shiny" Newrock boots) and.... he is lefthanded! Surprised

yep... my kind of guy Our fearless leader!
doc P

PostPost #68  Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

the receptionist calmly announced
"so Johnny, you are sleeping with Jessica in room 202 ..." Surprised

well at least you had the chance to take a shower in the girls -room It wasn't me... Laughing
doc P

PostPost #69  Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

canon docre wrote:
Unlike some messieurs from the party room. Laughing

yeah right! it certainly was a female who picked up the phone It wasn't me... Cool
Silver_Owl
The Don

PostPost #70  Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Obviousman wrote:

The Heartlanders (Most of them actually, eg. Ania and Jess aren't in because of trying to get a photo pass)

So, who's who in this photo then?
Black Alice
Emotional Vampyre

PostPost #71  Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hom_Corleone wrote:
Obviousman wrote:

The Heartlanders (Most of them actually, eg. Ania and Jess aren't in because of trying to get a photo pass)

So, who's who in this photo then?

At the back:

Obviousman (in his lovely orange shirt); Shadow Smile; Francis; Scardwel

In the front:

Paul (my husband); Johnny M; me; doc P; Quiffy and behind him Jo

What a lovely looking bunch Mr. Green
Silver_Owl
The Don

PostPost #72  Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for that Dee. Nice to put names to the faces in case I have the need to cross the road suddenly.
Shadow_Smile
Uw voeten stinken

PostPost #73  Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Many great picture's where made !!!!

now it's just waiting for the boot cd's !!!

Twisted Evil
Black Alice
Emotional Vampyre

PostPost #74  Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hom_Corleone wrote:
Thanks for that Dee. Nice to put names to the faces in case I have the need to cross the road suddenly.

You're welcome Mr. Green But you mean you wouldn't cross the road instinctively Laughing Laughing I'd avoid the woman in the middle of the front row ........................mad
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

PostPost #75  Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Johnny M wrote:
'Kings of Chaos'. Francis, Johnny M & doc P.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters August 2005 Tour (ARCHIVED) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: