Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
2005/08/06, Tilburg, Netherlands
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters August 2005 Tour (ARCHIVED)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

PostPost #76  Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

We are not worthy! We are not worthy! We are not worthy! We are not worthy! We are not worthy!

My Facebook/My Flickr
doc P
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #77  Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

markfiend wrote:

Johnny M wrote:
'Kings of Chaos'. Francis, Johnny M & doc P.

Hail To Thee
We are not worthy! Cool We are not worthy! Cool We are not worthy!
jenzi-benzi

PostPost #78  Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

where you have been Wierded Out , or i was drunk a bit too drunk It wasn't me... . i didnt find anyone, but i there anybody going to mera luna (listening to EMMA)
doc P

PostPost #79  Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

[quote="jenzi-benzi"]where you have been Wierded Out , or i was drunk a bit too drunk It wasn't me... .
i didnt find anyone, but i there anybody going to mera luna (listening to EMMA)[/quote] Confused

still drunk ?? It wasn't me... Cool
what is that supposed to mean Jens ? Rolling Eyes Very Happy
jenzi-benzi

PostPost #80  Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

not anymore because had to work on monday 7.30 in the morning..... It wasn't me...
the problem was that we wanted to go 3 hours earlier but the (not better) half of us thought they could sleep a bit longer than the others. we were very angry and drove without them...
btw, is there any recording of the show avaible?
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

PostPost #81  Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Elguiri has posted a link to a torrent of the Tilburg show here. In FLAC format so you'll need to decode to listen or burn it.
MadameButterfly
Mad Mental Bat

PostPost #82  Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

p.s. Oh yeah....QUIFF BOY...the pleasure was mine! Still want the t-shirts.... Wink

For the record QUIFF BOY RULES Exclamation ..thank-you for being the 1st person I spoke to It wasn't me...

MB Kiss
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

PostPost #83  Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mr. Green

blinkey blimey, what can i say. that has to be one of the best (long) weekends i've spent.

nothing really to add re: the sisters apart from that they rocked and that dr jeep/det blvd was very cool and the dr jeep section was the best live version of the song i've heard.

as far as the before & after-gig meetups go, i'm stunned. both myself and jo were really touched that you were all such a lovely bunch. from the second i bumped into christian in our hotel lobby saturday afternoon the whole trip was a wonderful experience.

before and after the gig you all created the most wonderfully friendly atmosphere. i really am quite speechless...

@ everyone: thank you We are not worthy! We are not worthy! We are not worthy! We are not worthy!

@ black alice (& paul) in particular - was lovely to meet you and we're both really sorry we didnt get to hook up in amsterdam on the sunday. we were absolutely f*cked after the previous evening's merriments Embarassed Wierded Out hope you had a nice time none-the-less. Cool
the cake is a lie

Last edited by Quiff Boy on Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
doc P

PostPost #84  Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MadameButterfly wrote:
..thank-you for being the 1st person I spoke to It wasn't me...

MB Kiss

how sad Debbie Crying or Very sad that you couldn´t speak to anyone else in your life before It wasn't me... Laughing

Kiss Kiss Kiss
MadameButterfly
Mad Mental Bat

PostPost #85  Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

@ doc P - Laughing except myself.... Wink
But we had a chat and I was grinning because I felt the love vibe....probably effects of *e* but hey....that is me.

MB Kiss
Planet Dave
Overbomber

PostPost #86  Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MadameButterfly wrote:
....probably effects of *e* but hey....that is me.

We like you. You're welcome on Planet Dave anytime. Laughing Cool
MadameButterfly
Mad Mental Bat

PostPost #87  Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Cool Something else that has been on my mind about Sunday morning when the whiskey was still wining in my head.....

Going through my bag looking at all the things we had taken home and found an ORANGEbackstage pass with TSOM on it Surprised

Rolling Eyes Thinking about it...I did not take my camera with me
Our fearless leader! saw me and my feeling has something to do with a cosmic -bat?

Wink That has been making me smile the whole week...the stars and planets and golfing? seems to be getting this lady all excited about what if's..... It wasn't me...

@FFS Dave - Planet Dave will have to come fetch.... Kiss
Planet Dave
Overbomber

PostPost #88  Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MadameButterfly wrote:
@FFS Dave - Planet Dave will have to come fetch.... Kiss

Slightly 'aggressive' for someone who's meant to be 'loved up'. Confused Rolling Eyes

But we like you anyway. Cool
Johnny M
A Very Nice Man

PostPost #89  Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Francis wrote:
You think you can make more of a fool of me than Christophe already has? Laughing Embarassed

I never did tell this story did I?

Some background first. I've stayed at Francis' house and know the layout. If he wakes up at 3am and wants a wee, he walks out of his bedroom, turns right along the landing and into the bathroom.

So the friday before Tilburg we stayed over in seperate rooms at a hotel at Heathrow. We had a few beers and got to bed around midnight. On cue he woke up at 3am and wanted a wee. So he climbed out of bed, turned right along the corridor and into the bathroom.

It was only the bang of the room door slamming behind him that woke him fully. He was now standing in the corridor and locked out of his room! Laughing Laughing Laughing

I believe he sneaked down the back stairs and found the nightporter who let him back in to his room.

Yet another fine example of why it pays to wear jim jams. Wink

Heartland 14 Jul 03 - 05 Aug 06.[/size:7c190484cc]
christophe
Overbomber

PostPost #90  Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Johnny M wrote:
It was only the bang of the room door slamming behind him that woke him fully. He was now standing in the corridor and locked out of his room! Laughing Laughing Laughing

We are not worthy! Laughing Laughing
nice job francis.
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

PostPost #91  Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What on earth are jim jams Question

Great story though Laughing

My Facebook/My Flickr
christophe
Overbomber

PostPost #92  Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Obviousman wrote:

you wan't a photo? Wink

........... Embarassed
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

PostPost #93  Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Not if it has -censored crappy local band- in it

Laughing

My Facebook/My Flickr
aims
Overbomber

PostPost #94  Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Obviousman wrote:

Pyjamas.
Debaser
Overbomber

PostPost #95  Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MadameButterfly wrote:
ORANGEbackstage pass with TSOM on it Surprised

KeeeerCHING!!!

It's that old drip drip effect Wink
Farkas
Road Kill

PostPost #96  Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

it was a nice show...standing in the 2nd row with the guys from poison-door. one of my best gigs ever...(next to d´dorf 90, neerpelt 98 and bonn 01)...my 15 concert...yowsa.... shame that I´ve missed Lokeren :-(

btw: hello there Wink
AndreMcCabe
Road Kill

PostPost #97  Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shame on me too for missing Lokeren,too...but missing Emma(UptownTopRanking) is nothing to having missed Tilburg I think...was that f***ing great there but except the Sisters and a little shop there is nothing getting me to this town again...mmmh...Cohen in 013 could be nice,too
Farkas
Road Kill

PostPost #98  Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tilburg is 125km from my hometown...Lokeren 170km....
now i see no reason to have not been there *grrr*...but, ok...next year is 25th anni Smile
then we see them 2-5 times, with original "Emma", Knocking on Heavens Door, Floorshow, Adrenochrome, Comfortably...3h gig Smile
doc P

PostPost #99  Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Farkas wrote:
with original "Emma", Knocking on Heavens Door, Floorshow, Adrenochrome, Comfortably...3h gig Smile

ja, ja und die Welt ist eine Scheibe It wasn't me... Wink
Farkas
Road Kill

PostPost #100  Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

doc P wrote:
Farkas wrote:
with original "Emma", Knocking on Heavens Door, Floorshow, Adrenochrome, Comfortably...3h gig Smile

ja, ja und die Welt ist eine Scheibe It wasn't me... Wink

ah...senor floodland from the PD-Forum Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters August 2005 Tour (ARCHIVED) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: