Lokeren 08-08

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
christophe
Overbomber

so, who is going to be there?

me
Izzy
Obviousman
half of the Belgian goth scene.
who els?
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Aye, I'll be there 8)

First forecasts for the weather don't look to shiny though: They've put a whirlwind icon, low temperature and quite a lot of rain in it :urff: (but as it's a week away, it'll most probably change, I hope)

It'll really be for the die-hards then :von:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
boudicca
Sister Midnight

I've decided I'm going to sprinkle a bit of bitterness in every one of these threads...

hmph!

:cry:

(One Belgian says to another... AYE... Scotland has taken over the world! :lol: 8) )
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

boudicca wrote:I've decided I'm going to sprinkle a bit of bitterness in every one of these threads...

hmph!

:cry:

(One Belgian says to another... AYE... Scotland has taken over the world! :lol: 8) )
Come on, plenty of place to stay here in Belgium and it's the cheapest Sisters gig you'll ever be attending :wink:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
boudicca
Sister Midnight

I think the low countries have had enough of me for one year... :lol:

I stormed through on the way to my glorious conquest of Central Europe a few weeks ago, 'member? :von: :innocent:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Aye

Just to give you the illusion you guys are really taking over

:lol:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Allright: weather update (as it's outside I thought whoever is going might like this):

It is getting to look better, less stormy even less rain and all that :D ... Only thing is the forecast is said to be unreliable :roll:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
Eva
Intercontinental Assassin

Helen, Andrew S and I are coming too. And I don't care about the weather.... I'll take it as it comes, as long as the sound equipment is not going to break down I'm just fine.... :lol:
You can't fix stupid.