New Goth Magazine Needs Our Help

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
black-saturn
Road Kill

A new Goth Mag is being set up by a good friend of mine, and requires some email contributions to help him get the backing to launch the mag....so, please....

email gothmaguk@gmail.com with your support and willingness to see this venture succeed!!!

The Blurb::
"The magazine will be for the UK Goth community. It will be a cultural magazine expanding on the purely musical interests with a wider focus on books and films than previous magazines have had. Also more social articles such as the re-development of Camden and pieces of historical interest.
The reason for the e-mail address is so that people can e-mail their support and say they would buy such a magazine. If enough people do this it will help get the publisher on board. People should e-mail this address then pass it on to anyone else that may be interested."
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Not bad. Used to read Meltdown, but too skint to buy Kaleidoscope*. Will definitely be e-mailing my support - are they looking for any feature writers or reviewers?

* - This is called irony, children
Mrs. Snowey
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Ironic being too skint to buy "Kaleidoscope". Why, was it one of those free mags, or did you used to read it in Menzies then put it back :D

BTW I quite liked "Siren" when it was going. This is not ironic, they covered some top bands, in depth and without being po-faced about it. Good phots too. :D
Why do keyboards get so dirty?
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Mrs. Snowey wrote:Ironic being too skint to buy "Kaleidoscope". Why, was it one of those free mags, or did you used to read it in Menzies then put it back :D

BTW I quite liked "Siren" when it was going. This is not ironic, they covered some top bands, in depth and without being po-faced about it. Good phots too. :D
An ironic name for a Goff mag, more accurately. One that also cost about four pounds fifty. That's a lot of money down here.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Yeah. That doesn't leave enough money for old Timmay here to buy greasy chips.
Only a paand.
Thea
Overbomber

He has 1337 elder god sk1llz for aquireing chips. :eek: