Ahhhhm

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
rapture_radio
Amphetamine Filth

now that my throat is clear almost half a year latter and I stumbled back here for one last time let me clear up a few things...

#1. Rapture radio on E-bay was not me, it was my ex whom at that time took 95% of my live recordings and did various things that I would not have done with them, if anyone had checked they would have seen a female's name as the seller not mine. I also put in a complaint against this, and tried like hell to get my CDs back.

#2. Life is good, especially if you can get off your ass and away from the comp long enough

#3. some of you people are way too funny