Nemesis

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
James Blast
Banned

tomorrow is my showdown at work : 14:30, me + Unison Rep vs. HellBitchBoss + Personnel patsy
I'm not going to win, I can feel it and the Unison Rep was no help on the phone today.

Options R :
a) acquiese
b) crash & burn
or
c) stab the shite outta them

some people on here already know my situ and have been of great support, I thank you all :notworthy:

I've only gone public tonight because, frankly I'm shitting myself.

thanks
James
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

James, honey

Firstly :kiss: ...do not sh!t yourself...

Any HellBitchBoss + Personnel patsy needs a good stabbing once in awhile...thinking about it a good crash & burn could do the trick....

And having the respect and gutts to put it out there deserves :notworthy:

Lots of luck and do not worry... I have all my faith in you whatever happens.... :wink:

MB :kiss:
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

I'll be crossing my fingers, thumbing, whatever more could bring you good luck, and hope the good vibes will MB-wise cross the channel :wink:

And there was me thinking this would be about Shriekback :oops:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
Andie
Overbomber

i really dunno what to add James...

support as usual is foremost in my mind...yet i am outta my depth with what is likely to happen

positive thoughts...and personal hygiene (get rid of that facial hair) wouldn't go amiss :innocent:

hugs
andie
Dim, through the misty panes and thick green light,
As under a green sea, I saw him drowning.
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

I hope your feeling is wrong, and it goes well for you tomorrow.

Best of luck - you deserve it
scotty
Overbomber

Good luck, put your argument over as best you, don't loose the heid, don't answer her questions right away, take a second and think about the question and your answer carefully, once you've said something you've said it, this may sound obvious but I was in the same situation about 18 months ago and "in the heat of battle" it's easy to loose the plot a bit. Get as much down on paper or dicta-phone as poss', make SURE you get her version of the minutes and argue over them, remember, these bastards will say any thing to get you "hot under the collar", don't let them, let them see the most polite, obliging and work conciouse bloke in the building, if that fails, then STAB the bastards!, and remember, you've got ma number.

Keith
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
aims
Overbomber

Good luck Mr Blast. Nothing else someone yet to leave school can say really, but what everyone's put forward so far is no doubt top notch 8)
smiscandlon
Overbomber

I'll be thinking of you mate.

Sometimes these things do work out - I've just driven my own HellBitchBoss into early retirement!
анархия
James Blast
Banned

smiscandlon wrote:I've just driven my own HellBitchBoss into early retirement!
1 - nil!

and thanks, everyone

I really mean it
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

good luck, honey, you are better than they are.
I just can't keep living on dreams no more
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

Go get'em, big one!

They have to eat, s**t and sleep just like you do, they're not a speck more special than you, except they earn a lot more money and they can sack you and....*cough*

Just 'go get'em' will do I suppose ;)

Support!!!!!

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
Francis
Overbomber

Just make sure you don't stare at her cleavage. :wink:
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
canon docre
Overbomber

I fully second scottys strategy. :von:

Don't be vulnerable - beat them with their own weapons - if you loose, walk away with pride - if you win, stab them anyway. :wink:

Good luck tomorrow!
Put their heads on f*cking pikes in front of the venue for all I care.
DerekR
Doobie Brother

get it RIGHT up them Blast

...and keep the beard, it makes you look ... piratey! arrrrr!
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Exactly what canon said Big Guy. If you do crash and burn, don't forget NOT to p1ss on the embers.

Good luck mate. I'll be thinking of you. :notworthy:
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
James Blast
Banned

ta
I fear the roar of a big machine to :(
~ Peter Steele
boudicca
Sister Midnight

James Blast wrote:ta
I fear the roar of a big machine to :(
Rage against it, Big Man!

I can only second (third?) what Scotty said - smart strategies first, a blade in yer soack just in case :twisted: .

Seriously, best of luck James. :notworthy: :kiss:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Petseri
Overbomber

Good luck, James. You have been looking for this moment for a long time; you will do fine. :!:
Karst
Slight Overbomber

Good luck, big lad!
Pat
Slight Overbomber

scotty wrote:Good luck, put your argument over as best you, don't loose the heid, don't answer her questions right away, take a second and think about the question and your answer carefully, once you've said something you've said it, this may sound obvious but I was in the same situation about 18 months ago and "in the heat of battle" it's easy to loose the plot a bit. Get as much down on paper or dicta-phone as poss', make SURE you get her version of the minutes and argue over them, remember, these bastards will say any thing to get you "hot under the collar", don't let them, let them see the most polite, obliging and work conciouse bloke in the building, if that fails, then STAB the bastards!
But first, try to get a good nights sleep.

Pat
Cat
Road Kill

Good luck, but I don't think you really need it cos you're a top bloke (and so says Zuma too). :kiss:
Looking for Mookies
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

Good luck...!
"as we walk on the floodland"
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

now i feel terrible for taking the p*ss out of you for being grumpy (which i would have been if some gobby southern prick was spraying guiness and fairy cakes at me -sorryJames :oops: :oops:

best of luck for tomorrow -and if they dont see sense then they dont deserve you.
fuck 'em 'n' beat em,stab 'em 'n eat 'em.
:twisted:
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

James Blast wrote:tomorrow is my showdown at work : 14:30, me + Unison Rep vs. HellBitchBoss + Personnel patsy
I'm not going to win, I can feel it and the Unison Rep was no help on the phone today.
James, don't admit defeat before it's even happened - it may not. I can only back up what others have already said. Don't lose the rag, no matter what poison is spat at you, and take time over your answers. If you get the chance, remind them of what you have done well - and I'm sure there must be a lot, avoid counter-attack if they try to bait you but make sure you stand up for yourself!

GOOD LUCK :notworthy:
Eva
Intercontinental Assassin

Hi James,

I wish you the best of luck to get through this sh*te and I second what Scotty and Andrew_S said. In my own words: keep up a pokerface, don't let them make you explode, say your part as calmly as possible, and avoid any direct "I haven't - she has" game. That's the only way to win. As soon as you take up the offer of such a kindergartenlike game you loose. But if you can stay calm and matter-of-factly you win, and that's what you need - for your own sake, and for any future job you might take on.

Hugs, Eva.
You can't fix stupid.