Daniel Ash, David J and Kevin Haskins vs ...Themselves

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
aims
Overbomber

Is it just me or does "It Could Be Sunshine" by Love and Rockets sound strangely similar to Bauhaus' "Slice of Life"? Not in a direct copying or similar style sort of way, but they just feel like the same song in some sort of non-obvious way. Kind of like the Girls Aloud (Or was it Atomic Kitten?) song with the Vision Thing riff in that Quiffy mentioned not too long ago.

Any thoughts?
smiscandlon
Overbomber

Yes.
анархия
aims
Overbomber

The decisive answer is appreciated.

Some indication of which of the questions posed you were actually responding to wouldn't go amiss, however :innocent:
smiscandlon
Overbomber

No.
анархия
boudicca
Sister Midnight

No Murph, I'm not playing.
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
aims
Overbomber

Slice of Life was an instrumental then? :innocent:
boudicca
Sister Midnight

We all know the Be-cheekboned One was out for the count in a hospital bed for the making of that album...
boudicca
Sister Midnight

boudicca wrote:the count ...

Before anyone else does it. :wink:
aims
Overbomber

boudicca wrote:We all know the Be-cheekboned One was out for the count in a hospital bed for the making of that album...
Apparently not all :oops:

Though I can be slightly forgiven, due to the small technicality of being born 5 years after its release :P
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

never the hugest bauhaus fan...press the eject and 81-83 12" about covered it for me (alright and terror couple kill colonel) but love 'n' rockets :urff: saw them at rockcity with someone good (might of been the lorries??) supporting but l'n'r were dreadful. ball of confusion and kundalini express rock though.
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Motz wrote:
boudicca wrote:We all know the Be-cheekboned One was out for the count in a hospital bed for the making of that album...
Apparently not all :oops:

Though I can be slightly forgiven, due to the small technicality of being born 5 years after its release :P
No you can't. I was "released" upon an unsuspecting world at exactly the same time. :P :twisted: