Amphetamines are evil...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Gottdammerung
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

So say I...

Sunday 7am - falling asleep at party..

7.15am - acquire very evil playdo..

8.15am - I am god!

11.20pm - why the hell can't I sleep?!?!?!?

Add to that waking up several times in the night.. though the girlfriend must share blame for that, and you have the wonderful recipe for feeling decidely funky on a Monday morning! :urff:
You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye

Hunter S. Thompson
Gottdammerung

And on top of that... for some reason I had the great sense to cycle home from said party after a night on various persians..

Only to end up just about killing myself, writing off my bike and giving myself a five mile walk home with a broken bike to push along!
You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye

Hunter S. Thompson
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

So you say..... 8)

Although much needed for many and enjoyed by many, sure sometimes evil but then again it is as evil as you want it to be most of my experiences.... :twisted:
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
Gottdammerung

MadameButterfly wrote:So you say..... 8)

Although much needed for many and enjoyed by many, sure sometimes evil but then again it is as evil as you want it to be most of my experiences.... :twisted:
lol... I think it was the fact that this stuff looked like Playdo.. that really should have set the alarm bells off!

Though I think I might have learned a lesson about cycling under the influence...

Not bloody likely! :lol:

Hunter S. Thompson
Thea
Overbomber

You get a very similar effect from combining coca-cola and a lot of stress.

Sleep's bad for you anyway. sod it.
Gottdammerung

d00mw0lf wrote:
Sleep's bad for you anyway. sod it.

Sleep, wassat?

:lol:

Mind you, the floor underneath my desk is most likely to start looking increasingly appealing as the day goes on!

Hunter S. Thompson
Thea
Overbomber

*passes the pro-plus*
Don't do it! When you sleep that's when they come for you...
Gottdammerung

d00mw0lf wrote:*passes the pro-plus*
Don't do it! When you sleep that's when they come for you...

Don't even mention that!

I had to take a year off partying because I actually ended up one morning walking through the streets of islington and Kings Cross convinced that the French Secret Service were on my tail... :eek:

Let just say though that my pharmaceutical chemistry these days is far less toxic than it once was! :wink:

Hunter S. Thompson
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

of course amphetamines are evil...long live gonzoid amphetamine FILTH! :twisted:
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Gottdammerung wrote: lol... I think it was the fact that this stuff looked like Playdo.. that really should have set the alarm bells off!

Though I think I might have learned a lesson about cycling under the influence...
The trick to cycling *under influence* not the alcohol beverages, is years of practice...and on the return *home*....not knowing how you managed that one....or that the bicycle was possessed!...

That thought indeed does leave sleeping out of the question and the mind on a roller-coaster thought effect!

MB
that ongoing eternity
Gottdammerung

MadameButterfly wrote:
Gottdammerung wrote: lol... I think it was the fact that this stuff looked like Playdo.. that really should have set the alarm bells off!

The trick to cycling *under influence* not the alcohol beverages, is years of practice...and on the return *home*....not knowing how you managed that one....or that the bicycle was possessed!...

That thought indeed does leave sleeping out of the question and the mind on a roller-coaster thought effect!

MB

lol....

actually, confession time, it was my first time cycling home from a party after a night on the rugs... :roll:

Though my girlfriend who I was following is a veteran of such things.. I knew I should have taken the lead!

Hunter S. Thompson
eastmidswhizzkid

best advice is if youve got any left do it in to get through to home time ;drink yourself to sleep early enough to get a nights sleep and if you feel crap tomorrow ring in sick! :lol:

Gottdammerung

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:best advice is if youve got any left do it in to get through to home time ;drink yourself to sleep early enough to get a nights sleep and if you feel crap tomorrow ring in sick! :lol:

Alas I didn't actually have any of my own, a rather nice person I know gave me some... and gave a very evil laugh after I had swallowed the bomb and then started to cry as my gums melted from the stuff that I had l smeared on them left over on my fingers...

Good advice but I've had so many sick days that my work probably think I've got some kind of terminal illness that I've not told them about yet...

Also, I don't drink normally as my cocktail on a Saturday night is not that nice on the stomach.. :urff:

and finally, its impossible to sleep when the drugs turn your girlfriend into a lustmonster... :innocent:

Hunter S. Thompson
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Gottdammerung wrote: and finally, its impossible to sleep when the drugs turn your girlfriend into a lustmonster... :innocent:
hhmmm....those days of young lust and the heights it leads to!!

MB....going to have to phone my candyman soon :P
that ongoing eternity
eastmidswhizzkid

every clouds got a silver lining... :innocent: :lol:

Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Gottdammerung wrote:Good advice but I've had so many sick days that my work probably think I've got some kind of terminal illness that I've not told them about yet...
Not another case of Heartlanditis? :lol:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Obviousman wrote:
Gottdammerung wrote:Good advice but I've had so many sick days that my work probably think I've got some kind of terminal illness that I've not told them about yet...
No, here we have the Pharmacy, where you go to get cured... :lol:

And D00meh manages to get in some product placement for bloody Coca-Cola again! :P :roll: :lol: :notworthy:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

boudicca wrote:
Obviousman wrote:

And D00meh manages to get in some product placement for bloody Coca-Cola again! :P :roll: :lol: :notworthy:
Yea, that's obvious that he got cured :P

They should invent something for paying people to sneak brand names into forums... Product placement, right? :lol:

Who wants to join me in starting HL Product Placement Ltd.? :von:

We'll probably do better than the 'big thing' of the moment, this one: clicky :roll: ;D
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
Gottdammerung

Well today I am sponsored by Lucozade Sport for hydration, Red Bull for staying awake post lunch time, and Wrigleys for those annoying jaw grinding moments that seem to come about by still having some stuff in your system...

There's no way I should feel this awake right now.... :eek:

Hunter S. Thompson
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Gottdammerung wrote: There's no way I should feel this awake right now.... :eek:
Don't worry honey...it is going to stay like that today, also because of the fact that you are now using *other* ingredients to stay awake....

Tonight however you might be able to catch up on some of that sleep, unless your lady is coming over.... :innocent:

Then I would increase the volume of what you are doing now!!!

MB (just words of advice)
that ongoing eternity
Gottdammerung

MadameButterfly wrote:
Gottdammerung wrote: There's no way I should feel this awake right now.... :eek:
Don't worry honey...it is going to stay like that today, also because of the fact that you are now using *other* ingredients to stay awake....

Tonight however you might be able to catch up on some of that sleep, unless your lady is coming over.... :innocent:

Then I would increase the volume of what you are doing now!!!

MB (just words of advice)
lol.. no chance of that, my ex is still having to stay at mine, though she should be out this week.... :D

Though on a plus note - there's half a bottle of pernod in my kitchen that will most likely be getting consumed rather rapidly tonight!

Snoozecore!

Hunter S. Thompson
Erudite
Slight Overbomber

From experience and having written the book and printed the t-shirt to go with it, I can tell you there is life after drugs - it's just not very interesting!
You are what you drink - I'm a bitter man!
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

The only noticeable difference was a marked tendancy to swear more.

However, I didn't make a fool of myself in a hospital, nearly get arrested, attempt horrendous kareoke renditions, or recreate Python sketches. Therefore, it's probably better for me than alcohol.

How many can say that?
Thea
Overbomber

boudicca wrote:
Obviousman wrote:

Howd'ya think I pay for my rock 'n' roll lifestyle?! :lol:
Gottdammerung

Christ this is going to be the longest two hours fifty minutes of my life..

Everything just wore off at once and I'm about to pass out any mommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

:lol:

Hunter S. Thompson