Does anybody want a Sisters Of Mercy Pro Evolution 5 team

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Doctor Avalanche
Amphetamine Filth

Hi,

don't know if anybody plays Pro evolution 5 but I've made a team called "Real Merciful" with the sisters logo on the badge and "Heartland" as the teams sponsor. I've also got eldritch's silhouette on the kit. It can only be used as a Master League team though and I've already bought some players and played loads of games. If you have a MAX drive for you're PS2 I'd be happy to e-mail this team to you, or failing that you could send me you're memory card and I'd bung it on for you. I also have an option file with all the correct kits and players names if you want that too.
"My mommy always said
there were no monsters"

"No real ones"

"But there are,
aren't there?"