aren't you always suspicious...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

...of threads started in the wee small hours by people who have prematurely ran out of cider? bloody hell i would be. :innocent:
Last edited by eastmidswhizzkid on 03 Dec 2005, 12:18, edited 3 times in total.
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
Mr. Wah
Amphetamine Filth

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:...of the "newest registered user" until you actually see their name tagged onto a few posts? especially when it happens to be their birthday on the day they join...savage hanry? :roll:
I can be suspicious of anything if I'm hungover enough.
nick the stripper
Slight Overbomber

It's that new fella max who hasn't posted anything that I'm suspicious of. Don't ask me why, I just am. I check everyday to see if he's posted anything. I keep thinking that he isn't posting intentionally to drive me nuts. :urff:
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

nick the stripper wrote:It's that new fella max who hasn't posted anything that I'm suspicious of. Don't ask me why, I just am. I check everyday to see if he's posted anything. I keep thinking that he isn't posting intentionally to drive me nuts. :urff:
Well.....we all started one day.....and so did I but I know what you mean! :wink:
"as we walk on the floodland"
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

most suspicious of anybody who hasn't been here for even a year and yet manages to rack up over 1000 posts. :evil:

How, what's the hidden meaning, where is the life?

i don't have a problem with people who think before they post :D

that goes out to all the liberal fascists on the board :?
Goths have feelings too
canon docre
Overbomber

paint it black wrote:most suspicious of anybody who hasn't been here for even a year and yet manages to rack up over 1000 posts. :evil:

:oops:

I really tried hard to avoid posting when I approached the 1000, but in vain. :cry:
It's just so darn boring at work sometimes.

I promise reformation.
Put their heads on f*cking pikes in front of the venue for all I care.
Debaser
Overbomber

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:... of the "newest registered user" until you actually see their name tagged onto a few posts? especially when it happens to be their birthday on the day they join...savage henry? :roll:
awwwwwwwwwwwww, perhaps he just got a poot fer his burfdi :roll: :lol: :lol:
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
scotty
Overbomber

Aye.
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

paint it black wrote:most suspicious of anybody who hasn't been here for even a year and yet manages to rack up over 1000 posts. :evil:
you must be really suspicious of me then...i've only been here for three quarters of a year and have racked up over two thousand posts: perhaps i'm working for the secret service! -the russians! -they're all in this; do it to erm, barry like we did it to elvis,etc. :roll: :twisted:
and then he wrote:How, what's the hidden meaning, where is the life?
apart from the obvious reason that i am a speed fuelled gobshite, its mostly down to fact that my social life has been curtailed by parenthood;with the added novelty of never having had a pc before..... and being a speed-fuelled gobshite .[/secret identity cover story]
then he wrote:i don't have a problem with people who think before they post :D
me neither- i just noticed that the newest user also happened to have a birthday todayand made a throwaway comment out of sheer boredom. well worth it if it inspires debate (which lured de fish). ;D
8)

edit:and if it is savage henrys birthday then he must feel special now cause no-one would have noticed otherwise.
i can see youse lot are gonna be no fun today
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
pikkrong
Overbomber

eastmidswhizzkid wrote: you must be really suspicious of me then...
you are suspicious - each time when I wanted to take a picture of you, you put your shades on :innocent:
do i drive
or am i driven
Zuma
Slight Overbomber

pikkrong wrote:
you are suspicious - each time when I wanted to take a picture of you, you put your shades on :innocent:
Lee, without shades...with his reputation... :lol:
boudicca
Sister Midnight

pikkrong wrote:
Thus spake the man with the sunglasses superglued to his face! :lol: :von:

You're all dodgy dealers, the lot of you. That's why I'm here. ;D :notworthy:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Francis
Overbomber

Pointing and laughing at the newbies used to pass for entertainment around her once. :innocent:
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
Johnny M
A Very Nice Man

There is a certain validity in some of PiB's statements. And I agree that I have absolutely no issues with anyone who racks up the posts when they have something to say. As for those who post just for the hell of posting with absolutely nothing to say? It's a mute point.

But when all said and done, it's a public forum and anyone is entitled to post whatever they want as often as they want, within the rules.

My own personal preferrence is to simply ignore those posters. If you have nothing to say then I won't waste my time reading it. The downside is that the day you do have something to say, you'll maybe find yourself still being ignored.

Purely a personal opinion.
[size=9:7c190484cc]Johnny Boy - JB - Loki - Johnny M

Heartland 14 Jul 03 - 05 Aug 06.[/size:7c190484cc]
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Johnny M wrote:And I agree that I have absolutely no issues with anyone who racks up the posts when they have something to say
Like Rosalie you mean?

:eek: :lol:

See, it cuts both ways. I'd rather have a rampant gobshyte who's vaguely amusing - like your good self, par example... :innocent: :kiss:

As for my own post count, it gallops onwards and upwards at far too great a rate for my liking :oops: (and no doubt everyone else's). I love it when Quiff does a cull of all the currently posts and I lose a good chunk of it.

I make no bones about being a saddo. But what can I say, I just like this cyber-place, so I post a lot. Pure and simple :D .
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Surely the ones to be suspicious of are the ones who parp on about post counts.

Who Give A F**k. :roll: Remove the count and who'll know to care anyway.
'Fragged another moaning sh1tbag'
Francis
Overbomber

Post-counting is soooo November. It's all about the number of chocloate santas on your picea excelsa now.
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
nick the stripper
Slight Overbomber

Planet Dave wrote:Who Give A F**k.
The ones who post count. ;D
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Francis wrote:Post-counting is soooo November. It's all about the number of chocloate santas on your picea excelsa now.
:lol: :notworthy: :lol: :notworthy: :lol:

(Of course, we all know that little sequence of smilies is like, totally not where it's at... :oops: ;D )