Dark Ambient CD finally out!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

I know it's a cruel trick to play (sorry James et al ;D), but since For Greater Good is not really finished with all the fine-print for the new album, I will plug one of a colleague of mine.

"HROPTR", or Kristof Minnaert in real life, is a colleague of mine, dabbling more into the martial/industrial side of the Dark Ambient soundscape genre, and he has just released his second cd 'Silent Depravation'.

The site http://www.hroptr.tk contains a full song for your listening pleasure. I already ordered his CD and I think he is fantastic! ;D

Somewhere in the future, a co-op with Kristof will be inevitable ;) I'd be very honoured indeed...

Enjoy!

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
James Blast
Banned

Bastard! I'll d/l the track on your recommendation anyway Boss :D

BTW nice avatar IZ :innocent:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Izzy HaveMercy

James Blast wrote:BTW nice avatar IZ :innocent:

It kinda grows on me, and that after only... what? Half a day? ;)

Works really well as a 'small' logo/avatar, although I really liked my own 'long' version with the glowing 'For Greater Good'.

But I think this one has a good chance to become the official one (you know that's not only my decision to make of course ;) )

IZ.
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

The avatar is nice indeed :notworthy:

Though I was hoping it was about your stuff being released as well :lol:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
James Blast
Banned

Give, give, give me more, more, more...
Last edited by James Blast on 01 Jan 2006, 21:49, edited 1 time in total.
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Dark
Underneath the Rock

For a minute there I thought someone had released an ambient remix CD of my tracks. :eek:

Though that's not a bad idea.. hey, if it worked for The Art Of Noise.. :innocent:
Izzy HaveMercy

Dark wrote:For a minute there I thought someone had released an ambient remix CD of my tracks. :eek:

Though that's not a bad idea.. hey, if it worked for The Art Of Noise.. :innocent:
We could remix each others' albums of course, every self-respecting music business whore does that these days.

If only someone up there (due North that is) gave me a GO instead of ruminating his Christmas dinner :| Kinda frustrating to stand at the starting line when the alarm gun dude seems stuck somewhere in traffic...

IZ.
Izzy HaveMercy

James Blast wrote:Give, give, give me more, more, more...
I read the original post here James, I'm awaiting some new logos :D

IZ.
James Blast
Banned

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:
James Blast wrote:Give, give, give me more, more, more...
I read the original post here James, I'm awaiting some new logos :D

IZ.
Shit! caught...
~ Peter Steele
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:We could remix each others' albums of course, every self-respecting music business whore does that these days.
Not a bad idea at all, Iz. Or alternatively we could just pick 4 or 5 of each other's tracks (in the future, when Tierkreis HAS more than 4 or 5 tracks), and put the remixed versions onto a CD.
Twice the dark soundscape for HL to deal with. :lol:
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

careful. we can't take too much, you know.
I don't wanna live like I don't mind