Gigs in 2006?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
scotty
Overbomber

Well I'm going to see the Bauhaus :eek: :notworthy: 8) :notworthy:
I'm also hoping to see :

Pop Will Eat Itself

Editors

James Rays Gangwar

Sisters of Murphy

Rhombus

The Almi(ch)ghty

Skeletal Family

Into The Souls

And another Heartland weekend would be most :notworthy: :notworthy: welcome :notworthy: :notworthy:

Oh.............................................arn't some other band playing in 2006 :innocent:
Last edited by scotty on 07 Jan 2006, 23:45, edited 1 time in total.
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

just bauhaus and the darkness so far.. planned, anyway
I just can't keep living on dreams no more
boudicca
Sister Midnight

I'm going to see the Haus, I'm going to see the 'Haus,
Ee-i-o my daddy-o I'm going to see the Haus! ;D

Peter Murphy's days of freedom are over. I'm bringing a suitcase, some chloroform and a promise that "me love you long time" :innocent: :kiss: .

Now all I need are some BIG MEN tae help me! When he struggles, that's only because he's enjoying himself, remember... :twisted:
Last edited by boudicca on 07 Jan 2006, 23:43, edited 1 time in total.
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
snowey
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Just The Fall, Bauhaus and Half Man Half Biscuit booked for us.

Hopefully Copey and :von: as well :innocent:
aims
Overbomber

Currently only Bauhaus is confirmed, but hopefully I should be watching my first gig from the other side of the stage...
Thea
Overbomber

Yep - I'm seeing Bauhaus too... when/where are PWEI and Gangwar playing?
Other than that, lots of Bleeding Hearts gigs (crewe, notts, possibly guildford...) maybe a few Seth Lakeman gigs and hopefully at least one Levs gig.
scotty
Overbomber

boudicca wrote:
Now all I need are some BIG MEN tae help me! When he struggles, that's only because he's enjoying himself, remember... :twisted:
Me Derek R, and Blast will be there Claire, just give us the wink, and we'll (though I doubt It'll take 3 of us ) wrestle him to the ground for you :twisted:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
boudicca
Sister Midnight

scotty wrote:
boudicca wrote:
Me Derek R, and Blast will be there Claire, just give us the wink, and we'll (though I doubt It'll take 3 of us ) wrestle him to the ground for you :twisted:
Leave the wrestling to me, boys... :twisted:

... argh, drag your mind out of the gutter young lady! :oops: :lol:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

Bauhaus at Brixton Academy (so long as Mr Murphy doesn't get kidnapped by a Scottish lady at their Scottish gig) is the only one I have booked so far.

I'd like to see James Ray's Gangwar, and obviously I'd like to catch the Sisters of Mercy should they decide to play some gigs in the UK this year.

I'd love to see Michael Gira play live again (and add another signed CD by him to my collection) should he decide to tour this year.
Dark
Underneath the Rock

I'm praying to see James Ray's Gangwar and Tierkreis look fairly likely to gig in springtime.
scotty
Overbomber

Dark wrote:[/b] and Tierkreis look fairly likely to gig in springtime.
Where?.
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Probably here in Lincoln. That's another reason I hoped Gangwar would be playing here. It's not every day you get to support your favourite band.

Chances are we'll be recording the gigs. I'm hoping there will be others bootlegging us too.

If we're playing outside of Lincoln, it'll still be in the area. Sorry, I don't think even we won't be going across the border not even the one to Yorkshire.
scotty
Overbomber

Dark wrote:Probably here in Lincoln. That's another reason I hoped Gangwar would be playing here. It's not every day you get to support your favourite band.

Chances are we'll be recording the gigs. I'm hoping there will be others bootlegging us too.

If we're playing outside of Lincoln, it'll still be in the area. Sorry, I don't think even we won't be going across the border not even the one to Yorkshire.
So a Gig in Inverness is out of the question? :twisted:
Dark
Underneath the Rock

You find a venue with a PA, if we'd get petrol money and a place to kip, maybe. :lol:

Though I'd rather play a gig with about 20 or 30 people watching. Small audiences are less judgemental, probably.
scotty
Overbomber

Dark wrote:You find a venue with a PA, if we'd get petrol money and a place to kip, maybe. :lol:

Though I'd rather play a gig with about 20 or 30 people watching. Small audiences are less judgemental, probably.
I'll pay the petrol money, you can Kip at mine( if you don't mind listening to GHOST DANCE when you get back ).
Dark
Underneath the Rock

OK, when next we can get to Inverness, I'll remember. :lol:
James Blast
Banned

PWEI! where, when, why?
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
scotty
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:PWEI! where, when, why?
"Where", anywhere
"When" I don't care
"Why" 'cause they're one of the best bands ever?
James Blast
Banned

scotty wrote:"Why" 'cause they're one of the best bands ever?
nae arguements here
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
DeWinter
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

NFD
The Sisters(if new material is forthcoming)
Fields of the Nephilim(If it's not just Carl and a hard drive)
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

scotty wrote:
boudicca wrote:
Size isn't everything you know.
Debaser
Overbomber

At present, I only have a stupid amount of Cope gigs to go to in Feb....I'm so overloaded with 'stuff' at the moment I haven't really got my act together and seen who's where and when.
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
scotty
Overbomber

Andrew S wrote:
Is that a line you've used a lot Andrew? :innocent:
canon docre
Overbomber

scotty wrote:
Andrew S wrote:
Is that a line you've used a lot Andrew? :innocent:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

well for you here obviously not > :von:
Put their heads on f*cking pikes in front of the venue for all I care.
James Blast
Banned

Haw youse he's ma wee Bin Laden (in negative) mate! :lol:
good stabbin's will be delivered this anniversary year :evil:
~ Peter Steele