Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
And Mexico...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters Bite The Silver Bullet 2006 Tour (ARCHIVED)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gottdammerung
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #26  Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jebus... If I wasn't buying a fricking laptop this month (which I really need alas) I would have been able to get to Mexico city to catch up with the girlfriend - who's on a 3 month travel to the country - AND see the Sisters..

/me curses timing of things...

Hunter S. Thompson
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #27  Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Is anyone else here going to Mexico, and if so have you managed to get tickets? I've been trying the link on the Sisters site for the last 2 days and it ain't working.
TheBoyNextDoor

PostPost #28  Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Andrew S wrote:
Is anyone else here going to Mexico, and if so have you managed to get tickets? I've been trying the link on the Sisters site for the last 2 days and it ain't working.

Try this.
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #29  Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

TheBoyNextDoor wrote:
Andrew S wrote:

Try this.

Thanks for the link. We are not worthy! I'm a bit confused by the 2nd step though (select pricing and ticket locations), which consists of a dropdown menu of the following.

MEJOR LOCALIDAD DISPONIBLE (TODAS LAS SECCIONES)
$300 GENERAL

General admission $300? Can any Spanish speakers here clarify this for me, or give me a brief idiot guide to ordering?
tristren
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #30  Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Not having followed the link, I would assume that is the price in Mexican Pesos.

That makes it just under $30 US
dtsom
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #31  Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MEJOR LOCALIDAD DISPONIBLE (TODAS LAS SECCIONES)
$300 GENERAL

IT MEANS: BEST TICKETS AVILABLE(ALL THE SECTIONS)
$300 GENERAL
lachert
Overbomber

PostPost #32  Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Any news from Monterrey?
doc P

PostPost #33  Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Andrew S wrote:
Is anyone else here going to Mexico
I thought you were Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters Bite The Silver Bullet 2006 Tour (ARCHIVED) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
 Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: