Fiefdom-like games?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

Well, because there seems to be an interest in these sort of games, I started to look around a bit and found Aegis, a lovely game in the vein of Fiefdom, but bigger and even more addictive.

It has one-hour turns, is totally free of charge and is better developed than Fiefdom, IMO.

I started with the game a couple of hours ago and used up my first 'free' 100 turns, and now I have to wait an hour to play again and see my fief grow...

Feel free to join this game, or to post another game you like in the vein of Fiefdom.

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

I'll join in, to get rid of some spare time :lol:

Alliances on there :?:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

Obviousman wrote:I'll join in, to get rid of some spare time :lol:

Alliances on there :?:
Too many ;)

Just playing solo for the mo to get the hang of it...

I AM in a Kingdom at this moment, just because it gives you protection. Downside is, you will have to be a vassal for 200 turns or something, but then you are free to go. And stronger, hopefully ;)

I'm currently in the 'Gods of the Seven Skies' kingdom... one of the most popular around with a good 'protection rate' ;D

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...