Christian Prante / Doc P Donation

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

You can now help Doc's family in their time of need by making a donation using the link below:

http://www.myheartland.co.uk/doc/

After a couple of weeks all money donated will be transferred to the bank account Christian's family have requested.

Many thanks to everyone who has been involved so far, be it a donation via the link above, a pledge to help with the cost of the floral tribute, or even just a few kind words on the original announcement thread above.

I'm sure I speak to Christian's friends and family when I say everything you have done so far is appreciated.

Thanks
QB

More details here: RIP Christian Prante, aka "Doc P"
Last edited by Quiff Boy on 13 Dec 2006, 14:51, edited 1 time in total.
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Just wanted to add a huge thanks to everyone that's contributed so far.

Events like this really can bring out the best in people :notworthy:
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

ok, its been a while now and there's not been any recent donations so i reckon we can safely transfer the money to doc p's family :)

i wont post how much we raised as thats doc's family's business, but i would like to say a massive thanks to everyone who contributed - you all know who you are 8) :notworthy: :notworthy: