Den Haag 84 or Melkweg 84 ?

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Keeptalking
Road Kill

Hi,
I'm really in a mess.
I'm listenning carrefully 3 sisters bootleg and I can't really be sure of the date and the venues.

1 : Live at the trojan horse (Speed over 2% in Adobe Audition (stretch/high precision + resample))
2 : 1984.05.26 - The Sisters Of Mercy Den Haag Mixing desk M1 (from Spiggy)
3 : Echo (BC 019/2) first CD (labelled as Melkweg 1984.06.02)

I obviously trust the Spiggy notes, but :

Source 2 & 3 look to my ears from the same gig from me (but not the same source) : so I presume that the Echo silver CD is wrong labelled and is from den Haag.

BUT 1 & 2 differs on some points (the announce of body electric for example : on 1 is on the guitar riff and on 2 it is on the fifth beat from doktor avalanche first verse. It can't be an edit. So, wich one is from Den Haag for sure ?

So, could somebody be kindly enough to help me fill my blanks.
Sorry if this looks newbie.
Thanks in advance.
Keeptalking
Road Kill

mh wrote:"This is called Burn... eventually"/"It's his birthday so he's gotta be indulged"/"You've got Scottish written all over your bum" is Den Haag. I haven't listened to Melkweg in years, so don't remember any standout from that.
Thanks for the infos.
By the way, my "Live in the trojan horse" recording comes from a waterisnat uload on Dime. But it doesn't correspond to the banter of Den Haag, so I think it is Melkweg, but the setlist is not the same. See below :

------------------------------------------
Waterisnat infos :

Paard van Troje, Den Haag (Holland
1984-05-26

01. Burn
02. Heartland
03. Body and Soul
04. Anaconda
05. Walk Away
06. Emma
07. Floorshow
08. Adrenochrome
09. banter
10. Alice
11. Body Electric

12. encore break
13. Gimme Shelter
14. Sister Ray

This is a very clean STEREO soundboard recording taken from the Swingin' Pig bootleg, Live in the Trojan Horse. I had to raise the speed by little over 2% in Adobe Audition (stretch/high precision + resample) in order to make this an accurate record of the band's excellent performance. Highly recommended!

----------------------------------------------------

Melkweg setlist doesn't have Adrenochrome. Am I wrong ?

PS : sorry for having posted in wrong places before.
Keeptalking
Road Kill

In fact, if the Echo bootleg is really Melkweg 84 (?), so my recording of "Live at the trojan horse" is mislabelled, because they are definitelly from the same source.

sorry for the mess :innocent:
lachert
Overbomber

omg, another thread? :eek: thanks to you i'm at the end of "trojen horse" right now :lol: "it's just like sister ray said, said, said , said! it's just like sister ray said, said, said , said! o, oh, ou!" ;D
long live rock'n'roll
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

I'll leave this one open and close the other two ;)
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell