Did you have a great night? - III

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
dead stars
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Well, it started out bad. I was feeling like S*** because of some trouble with friends - yeah, s*** happens - when I listened to Dominion. Best part, though, was they played also "Mother Russia". :D (They usually break when Dominion stops)
And there was me, suddenly aware of who I am and what I'm doing here... Thank you Sisters! (well, Eldritch...)

I have a list called Alternative where Andy the Goth said a certain song had changed his life....

continues here:

http://www.myheartland.co.uk/viewtopic. ... 3&start=50
dead stars

Continues from:
http://www.myheartland.co.uk/viewtopic. ... 3154#43154

*I'm getting tired of this, really*

So basically, after all this and my client has told me he would have someone doing my work for less but he won't because he says he is my friend... - s*** he is, that's fuc**** bluff - and I've told him "go ahead make my day"..., I've been offered a beer by a guy that looks just like Al Pacino (he says he has Italian family), recently divorced (or something alike). Only one problem, Al Pacino is a Taurus (like me and Eldritch, for instance) and he wouldn't need to offer me a drink to start a conversation. In fact, I knew he wanted to start a conversation like waaaay before he came with the beer and i even laughed and looked away.

Boys: if you want to talk with someone, at least pretend you're self-assured. At least when you're talkin to self-assured women like me. Otherwise, we'll have to laugh.

Anyway, I got a beer, eheheh! :P

OK, it wasn't exactly the most amusing and funniest of nights I've ever had but it sure was so strange I just had to share it with you.
Sorry about the hopping from thread to thread, I'm just trying to be on-topic.
dead stars

Conclusion: gee, what a night! :eek:

When I came home there was some kind of short circuit on the lamps electric system so all the lamps went off except for the computer so I'm posting this by candle light.
Weird sensation. Here I am, connected to the world wide web, with candle light?! Amazing feeling. :D

what next?... :roll:
rian
Slight Overbomber

If I had a great night? Er. Hm. Can't remember :urff:
I think someone set my soul alight
cyn
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

I am Bi Polar and currently experiencing a severe downer. My meds aren't working right and I am spending alot of time sleeping. I did 6 loads of laundry tonite then held my son until he fell alseep. He asked me not to leave on vacation this week but if I do not get away from here I fear I may not come back up... I wil not own the guilt, I will not own the guilt, I will not own the guilt... :cry:
Why don't you ask the kids at Tiananmen Square
Was fashion the reason why they were there?
They disguise it, hypnotize it
Television made you buy it
dead stars

*sigh* So yes, definitely Summer is over and the chill is getting at you, gee, I hate it!

@ Hal: I’ll never understand why is it spring in your side of the globe, but I think that is because:
1, you walk upside down
2, there’s always a spring starting somewhere (poetic moment of the post)

This night was a lot better than last week’s. No comparison! It was quiet and peaceful, no bluff, no mind crackers, simply a night to relax, what makes it a great night!

I was listening to “Vision Thing� (the song) and thinking “yes, this is definitely not goth!�.

And I was listening to some song by the m*****n (“Like a child�, is it the name?) and a friend was complaining the m*****n hadn’t done anything in years and I was saying “Thank God! If only they could do something as good as when they weren’t thinking about their retirement fund, or now that they have made money enough perhaps they could release something good, because, yes, they were in the debut of the Sisters of Mercy, you know?�…

My favourite dance song at the moment was played, and it is “Once in a lifetime� (Wolfshein) - if you can provide me with that, pm me or mail me please, no money to buy the bloody album.

And at the end of the night in the goth hole I usually go, I was sitting and waiting for the payment line to dissipate, when some “normal� guy that was simply a stranger in a strange place decided to get down his trousers! and show his pants, and gladly someone stopped him before he got down the rest…

Whish leads me to conclude: some people should get out and drink more often or NOT at all…

So yes, It was a peaceful night for me and a peaceful night nowadays is a great night to me.
Angelchild
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

dead inside wrote:Well, it started out bad. I was feeling like S*** because of some trouble with friends - yeah, s*** happens - when I listened to Dominion. Best part, though, was they played also "Mother Russia". :D (They usually break when Dominion stops)
And there was me, suddenly aware of who I am and what I'm doing here... Thank you Sisters! (well, Eldritch...)

I have a list called Alternative where Andy the Goth said a certain song had changed his life....

continues here:

http://www.myheartland.co.uk/viewtopic. ... 3&start=50
Hey I know what you mean,our beloved leader and The Sisters have kept me going through some ropey times as well. :wink:
"Ohne deine hilfe verliere
Ich mich in diesem ort"
Big Si
School Bully

dead inside wrote:My favourite dance song at the moment was played, and it is “Once in a lifetime” (Wolfshein) - if you can provide me with that, pm me or mail me please, no money to buy the bloody album.
http://www.winmx.com/download/ :wink:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
pikkrong
Overbomber

what stupid thing can drunk people do?
why did i bothered a Depeche Mode fan from Northumberland talking that actually i'm a Sisters fan?
i have many more questions...
as the answer to your question: yes, i had great night in Depeche Mode Bar. (don't ask about hangover :twisted: )
do i drive
or am i driven