Best fog and smoke and lights show?

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
ruffers
Overbomber

I've spent quite some time trying to explain what the Sisters shows were like to people with confused response."So you can't see the band? Ok.. "

Can anyone recommend what they see as the best exemplar of the can't see the band lights in smoke full on experience show as described on the homepage to help me enlighten these people please? Forum 2003 is where I am at the moment.

With particular reference to a friend who's into lighting who's been reading this https://www.the-sisters-of-mercy.com/te ... ghting.htm

Thanks.
Chucking another log on, reversing the polarity of the neutron flow
Pista
Cureboi

I think this sits better in Sisters Chat than Sharing.
Plus more people will see it :)
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Following also out of interest, be good to have some cast-iron, utterly imperceptible examples to see.
ribbons69
Slight Overbomber

Nottingham 2006 was pretty foggy as I recall. There is a poor DVD bootleg of it so it might be on Youtube
"I've seen Andrew Eldritch in an ice hockey shirt onstage, and I've given him the benefit of the doubt"
Tom G Warrior of Celtic Frost

we fall to rise
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Wall of fog - Forum 2000 or Astoria 2006. Beautifully illuminated wall of fog - Suikerrock 2008, Hamburg 2009 and London 2009.

Also, Radio City 91 is prolly my favourite capturing of the Tour Thing-era lightshow :notworthy:

If Elon Musk ever implants a neuralink in my head that retrieves memories, the view from top row dead centre back of the arena seats at the NEC in 1992 would provide the perfect record :von:
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

The Blank Canvas Leeds, Smoke & Mirrors Tour 2003. The Sunday night was pretty tame (apparently -seemed normal to me ) as the previous nights smoke on the Saturday had set off every fire alarm, led to the opening of every possible exit & caused mild asphyxiation of several audience memebers. Did exactly what it said on the tin. :von:
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat: