Interesting Von Interview - extract

Post your reviews of Sisters-related material or interviews with Sisters-related musicians here. And don't believe the hype: 1985 most definitely is a fashion statement.
boudicca
Sister Midnight

"We don't have an official presence on the Web because every half-baked net-rumour would gain credence if we didn't immediately deny it, "

Half-baked net-rumours? You won't find any of those here, Andy. :wink:

He is a bastard, sometimes. But I worry about people who are never bastards. I myself am frequently an utter bastard. :twisted: I'd love to see Von on that "Grumpy Old Men" programme they keep running on the Beeb. Hear him moaning about mobile phones instead of bloody record companies for once.

At the end of the day (sorry!) you can be as cantankerous as you like when you're a sex god in leather trousers. :notworthy: :von:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Electrochrome
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

You can be a bastard when there's nothing left to prove, and when you have a hearty and loyal (and shrinking) fanbase that likes to yell about said bastard and his bastardly ways. (Gotta love the 'Vanilla Ice jacket' comment in another forum recently....that's low!)

Where's the love, Von?
"Consistency is the sign of a decaying brain"
aaron_quinton
Banned

Electrochrome wrote:You can be a bastard when there's nothing left to prove, and when you have a hearty and loyal (and shrinking) fanbase that likes to yell about said bastard and his bastardly ways. (Gotta love the 'Vanilla Ice jacket' comment in another forum recently....that's low!)

Where's the love, Von?
von is on i s s h i t t y.com

and deserves it lately...

aq