This week's eBay lovelies.

Have you established a good reputation at HL and got some Sisters stuff to sell or trade with the community? Or are you searching for that elusive ultra rare live bootleg from 1988? Ever had a bad experience with a trader on Ebay? Let us all know here. Outdated threads will be purged over time.

Warning: Newcomers posting here first will be treated like spammers. At least have the courtesy to say hello in General Chat first...
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Yep, I'm bored and in need to raise my post count, and so, to save you the trouble of going to eBay, here's some of the Good Things (tm) this week:

Some Girls Wander By Mistake in leather box: Clicky.

Body Electric: Clicky. (thanks to a certain Heartlander. Shame I still have nowhere near enough money to buy it)

This Corrosion pink label test pressing: Clicky.

Floodland (numbered Limited Edition): Clicky.

I Was Wrong (promo): Clicky.

Someone made a Sisters mousemat: Clicky.

Fake Damage Done: Clicky.

And continuing the trend of unofficial Damage Done items... a DD top? Clicky.

And some March Violets LPs:

Natural History
Snake Dance
Walk Into The Sun

Till next week, folks. :wink:
Marc
Road Kill

Does anybody know the high bidder (138*) from This Corrosion Pink label test pressing? :lol:
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Marc wrote:Does anybody know the high bidder (138*) from This Corrosion Pink label test pressing? :lol:
*thinks* Isn't he the one selling Body Electric..? Nah, it couldn't possibly be.

Got it! It's That Guitarist! :innocent:

Dark = for the chop
Reptile
Amphetamine Filth

>Does anybody know the high bidder (138*) from >This Corrosion Pink label test pressing?

Its actual Dominion not This Corrosion :?

He a member of this Forum

Reptile. 8)

If Joy Division drew blood, then the SISTERS cut through to the bone, it hurts, but feels so....oooo good.
pikkrong
Overbomber

Dark wrote:Body Electric: Clicky. (thanks to a certain Heartlander. Shame I still have nowhere near enough money to buy it)
Damn! :urff:
If I knew it before - a bit too expensive for me this month. Maybe it was the big chance to get such a good-looking BE with a reasonable price. And last but not least - from a reliable seller :wink:
Marc
Road Kill

Reptile wrote:>Does anybody know the high bidder (138*) from >This Corrosion Pink label test pressing?

Reptile. 8)

If Joy Division drew blood, then the SISTERS cut through to the bone, it hurts, but feels so....oooo good.
Briljant :lol: :notworthy:
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Reptile wrote:>Does anybody know the high bidder (138*) from >This Corrosion Pink label test pressing?

We all know who it was. Sarcasm doesn't translate on the net well. :roll:

Oh yeah, it was Dominion. Sorry, I'd been staring at my This Corrosion and it must have still been in my mind.
Dark
Underneath the Rock

pikkrong wrote:
Dark wrote:Body Electric: Clicky. (thanks to a certain Heartlander. Shame I still have nowhere near enough money to buy it)
If I knew it before - a bit too expensive for me this month. Maybe it was the big chance to get such a good-looking BE with a reasonable price. And last but not least - from a reliable seller :wink:
Sold for £36... my god..
Should have been twice that much...
Hojyuu-obi
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Dark wrote:
pikkrong wrote:
Sold for £36... my god..
To be fair it wasn't exactly in near mint condition (as can be seen in the pics), but yeah I hoped to fetch £40-50 ...
Have you any dreams you'd like to sell?
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Hojyuu-obi wrote:
Dark wrote:
pikkrong wrote: Damn! :urff:
Sold for £36... my god..
To be fair it wasn't exactly in near mint condition (as can be seen in the pics), but yeah I hoped to fetch £40-50 ...
If I had known about it and no-one else had, you'd have been lucky to get a tenner out of me for it. :P *still skint from buying Sisters singles*

Which reminds me, I need to in tomorrow and demand to know where the poster and box for my Dominion is. -_-
James Blast
Banned

The years will fade Dark, calm doon, ye shall get aw ye desire.
I am not a 'completist' BTW
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
pikkrong
Overbomber

Hojyuu-obi wrote:
Dark wrote:
pikkrong wrote: Damn! :urff:
Sold for £36... my god..
If I knew about it in the beginning of the month, you could get what you deserved... :innocent:
Hojyuu-obi
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

pikkrong wrote:
Hojyuu-obi wrote:
Dark wrote: Sold for £36... my god..
If I knew about it in the beginning of the month, you could get what you deserved... :innocent:
Ah well such is life ... :)
Have you any dreams you'd like to sell?
pikkrong
Overbomber

So dark all over Europe
Doctor Avalanche
Amphetamine Filth

Hojyuu-obi wrote:
pikkrong wrote:
Hojyuu-obi wrote:To be fair it wasn't exactly in near mint condition (as can be seen in the pics), but yeah I hoped to fetch £40-50 ...
Ah well such is life ... :)
Thats shocking.....It's worth a good 50 notes of anyones money..it breaks my heart
Doctor Avalanche
Amphetamine Filth

Marc wrote:Does anybody know the high bidder (138*) from This Corrosion Pink label test pressing? :lol:
I've been in touch with him recently cos he sold me the WEA mixes, I ask if he had anything else and got no reply, but he had another demo disk on there too
Dark
Underneath the Rock

I thought it'd be rather pointless to make another board, so I'm going to recycle this one:

A couple of promos, featuring Walk Away, Black Planet and This Corrosion. Clicky
Another This Corrosion promo, seems rather popular this week...: Clicky
Temple Of Love '92 with box and cards: Clicky
Enter The Sisters: Clicky
Black labelled Floodland: Clicky
Someone offering a bootleg with 5 "rare unreleased tracks". What's the betting it's just "Wide Receiver", "Driver", etc?: Clicky
Walk Away 12" with Long Train: Clicky
More test pressing (The seller has some Alien Sex Fiend things as well, it appears): Clicky
Black labelled Dominion: Clicky
What appears to be a Spanish promo of Lucretia. Dubious: Clicky
ANOTHER black labelled one. Another Dominion: Clicky
This Corrosion trade poster: Clicky
CD of They Shall Not Pass (CNT, containing Body Electric and Adrenochrome): Clicky
*sighs* Another unlabelled, or whatever, Floodland: Clicky
Lucretia promo CD: Clicky
To end on a higher note - Detonation Boulevard promo single (anyone have this as mp3?):Clicky

Until next Saturday..
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

Dark wrote: To end on a higher note - Detonation Boulevard promo single (anyone have this as mp3?)
If you have Slight Case..., it's the same mix.
24.24.2.489 Deceased
Dark
Underneath the Rock

CellThree wrote:
Dark wrote: To end on a higher note - Detonation Boulevard promo single (anyone have this as mp3?)
If you have Slight Case..., it's the same mix.
Oh. So the mix on Vision Thing is different? Good good. *should be getting Vision Thing CD and that lovely-looking sampler of it soon*
pikkrong
Overbomber

Dark wrote: Lucretia promo CD: [url=http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
I love the song :von: :notworthy:
I liked to get this CD.
What I hate is:
Will ship to Americas.

PS Thanks, Dark :)
Petseri
Overbomber

pikkrong wrote:
Dark wrote: Lucretia promo CD: [url=http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
I love the song :von: :notworthy:
I liked to get this CD.
What I hate is:
Will ship to Americas.

PS Thanks, Dark :)
There is always a solution. :wink:

Martin
Dark
Underneath the Rock

That time of the week, folks:

10 singles all at once: Clicky.
A white-background Alice 7": Clicky.
They Shall Not Pass: Clicky.
A Floodland top "in the ominous blue" (!?): Clicky.
This Corrosion promo: Clicky.
First pressing Floodland: Clicky.
And even though it's over a week away, I felt it necessary to add a certain other band's Heart Full Of Soul: Clicky.

I did miss a couple of things, I know, but that was intentional. I want some things myself.. ;)

....but I am selling a 'Limited Edition Sisters of Mercy Interview' CD here:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... eName=WDVW

Sam