Growing Old Gracefully

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Johnny M
A Very Nice Man

It’s been a sweltering hot day in London. After returning to my countryside abode, I had a wonderfully, relaxing cold shower and slipped into something more comfortable. Sitting on the patio, sipping a cold one and determined to bask in the last hour of the suns rays, I felt relaxed. But y’know it was still too hot. In the end I had no option other than to remove my upper garment. After 10 minutes, my idyllic was broken by a subconscious thought and I glanced downwards. A grey chest hair. Closer examination revealed three grey chest hairs. Three plucks with the tweezers and three ‘ouches’ and I was back to my normal self. Fortunately, I was always a natural blonde as a child and as the hair has darkened with the passing of years, the onset of the grey hair has been camouflaged in the greater hirsute scheme of things. But, my conundrum at the moment is where else will I have to start checking for grey hairs and what can I do to rectify the tonal imbalance? I do appreciate that the issue of chest hair should be alien to the female members of the forum as it is a preservedly male domain (though I am as PC liberal as the next person) but any female advice or tips on my potential ‘collar and cuffs’ issue is greatly appreciated.
[size=9:7c190484cc]Johnny Boy - JB - Loki - Johnny M

Heartland 14 Jul 03 - 05 Aug 06.[/size:7c190484cc]
boudicca
Sister Midnight

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Let it go grey. ALL of it.

And call it silver. Revel in your new 'distinguished' status. 8)

I may be alone here, as a female of the species, but I can't wait.
I'm gonna go for that "mad old bird" Patti Smith look. :notworthy:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
CorpPunk
Pirate of Penzance

As I've just trademarked Random Acts of Written Insanityâ„¢, I must insist you cease this style of posting immediately. If you have any questions, I can refer you to my solicitor.

Thank you,
CPeeved
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Wot, me or him...? :innocent:

I use the word "him" in its loosest possible sense of course, after all that estrogen-fuelled nonsense earlier! ;D
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
CorpPunk
Pirate of Penzance

Him! He knows of what I speak!
scotty
Overbomber

Johnny M wrote:It’s been a sweltering hot day in London. After returning to my countryside abode, I had a wonderfully, relaxing cold shower and slipped into something more comfortable. Sitting on the patio, sipping a cold one and determined to bask in the last hour of the suns rays, I felt relaxed. But y’know it was still too hot. In the end I had no option other than to remove my upper garment. After 10 minutes, my idyllic was broken by a subconscious thought and I glanced downwards. A grey chest hair. Closer examination revealed three grey chest hairs. Three plucks with the tweezers and three ‘ouches’ and I was back to my normal self. Fortunately, I was always a natural blonde as a child and as the hair has darkened with the passing of years, the onset of the grey hair has been camouflaged in the greater hirsute scheme of things. But, my conundrum at the moment is where else will I have to start checking for grey hairs and what can I do to rectify the tonal imbalance? I do appreciate that the issue of chest hair should be alien to the female members of the forum as it is a preservedly male domain (though I am as PC liberal as the next person) but any female advice or tips on my potential ‘collar and cuffs’ issue is greatly appreciated.

Grey chest hairs,thats fcukall,grey pubes :eek: now thats a shock! :eek: :eek: err, em ,or so i've heard :oops: :lol: .
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"