Osbornes

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Drsisters
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

anyone seen the show about Ozzy and his family ? if you have missed it, better see a program. f**king hilarious funny. Forget the adams family. also Jackass is pretty funny not speaking of Tom Green show.
Andrew Eldritch Dour Festival 1997: Yeah, We take any request... As much as we ever do.
nearmethexperience
Sarky Git

yeah, jackass is really really funny, pity they're not taking public submissions anymore, coz i had one or two ideas, but let's not go there... :wink:
++++ All those of you who have tears, prepare to shed them now... ++++
Drsisters
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Hehe, I have a few ideas myself for Jackass :grin:

Andrew Eldritch Dour Festival 1997: Yeah, We take any request... As much as we ever do.
Vanessa

Can't wait to see him tomorrow at the palace gig.
Be worth just watching to see if he acts like a complete arse like he normally does!! ;D ;D

Very impressed with the classical concert last night.When they played "Jerusalem" and "I vow to thee my country" it reminded me of school assembly's!

But hey it makes you proud to be British! :wink:
ez
Road Kill

On Jun 2, 2002 9:55pm, Vanessa wrote:
Can't wait to see him tomorrow at the palace gig.
Be worth just watching to see if he acts like a complete arse like he normally does!! ;D ;D

Very impressed with the classical concert last night.When they played "Jerusalem" and "I vow to thee my country" it reminded me of school assembly's!

But hey it makes you proud to be British! :wink:

"The Devil does have the best tunes
even when they sound like hymns"

:grin: :von:
and you won't make me jealous
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

On Dec 3, 2002 11:00pm, Drsisters wrote:
anyone seen the show about Ozzy and his family ? if you have missed it, better see a program. f**king hilarious funny. Forget the adams family. also Jackass is pretty funny not speaking of Tom Green show.
Anyone UK side see dead ringers the other night?

just keeps getting better & better :grin:

the Ozzy pisstake was just a little bit cruel, but beautiful

})
Goths have feelings too
Debaser
Overbomber

My favorite quote from the Osbournes is....

"Bubbles! Bubbles - the Prince of Darkness can't come on to bubbles!!!" :grin: :grin:

Jackass was introduced to me by my eldest son quite a while ago...I love the one where Bam Magerra's Dad is zooming aroiund his lawn on one of those ride-on mowerrs, drive through the pile of leaves which are cunningly hiding a massive pit! That was used several times and many different ways but come on, someone falling down a hole is ALWAYS amusing.

The one where Jonny Knoxville and the little one who always gets staple gunned or pierced were targets for people slinging oranges from a sling shot type thing (it's obviously a game a bit like Racket Ball but with a bizzare shaped curvey think 'hotwheels' track thing - was there something similar in Bladerunner...I'm rambling soz)

Oh I could go on for ages about Jackass - I love it

Debaser
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
Debaser
Overbomber

Hee hee...when Big Man chases Wee man round the streets just in white pants raises a titter too!!

Debaser
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
hallucienate
Overbomber

On Dec 4, 2002 4:34pm, Debaser wrote:
My favorite quote from the Osbournes is....

"Bubbles! Bubbles - the Prince of Darkness can't come on to bubbles!!!" :grin: :grin:
That episode is showing here tonight!

About Jackass, I've managed to download most of them, and being skateboarder i've known about Johnny Knoxville's antics for years. Try get hold of some of the Big Brother Skateboard Magazine Videos (called: s**t, number two, boob etc). For Bam's more entertaining footage try get CKY, CKY2K and CKY3. All of these are on Kazzaa.

Anyone seen the Jackass Movie yet?