Geek's corner !- I need your help too!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Andie
Overbomber

bastids

an i thought that was a docu drama...real life in the highlands

damn...
Dim, through the misty panes and thick green light,
As under a green sea, I saw him drowning.
Zuma
Slight Overbomber

scotty wrote:
Zuma wrote:
scotty wrote: Cheers for that Dave :notworthy: *passes the 'putor to Mags to see if she uderstands* :oops: :lol:
Give me a mail if any questions, if not, the possibility of a McForres McMeet is gathering pace!
Oh no, there's absolutely no way on Gods Earth that I'll ever understand it in an e-mail, nope, no "Stewart Granger", it'll have to be over a pint or five in a Morayshire CHOOCHTER pub, yip, it's the only way :twisted:
If we must :lol:
James Blast
Banned

Burn wrote:an i thought that was a docu drama...real life in the highlands
fillumed (sic) in Callander?
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
scotty
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:
Burn wrote:an i thought that was a docu drama...real life in the highlands
fillumed (sic) in Callander?
Thought it was "fillumed" at Luss on Loch Lomond side :urff:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
Zuma
Slight Overbomber

Aye, it was Luss, they even used to (?), have a tearoom based on it.

Nice derailing folks, DVD conversion to Take the High Road in a few posts :lol:
scotty
Overbomber

Zuma wrote:
:lol: :lol: Ach fuckit, Derek R got me sorted about four posts in 8) :notworthy: , so..............anymore facts about Take the Highroad :innocent: :lol:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
smiscandlon
Overbomber

scotty wrote:
Zuma wrote:
:lol: :lol: Ach fuckit, Derek R got me sorted about four posts in 8) :notworthy: , so..............anymore facts about Take the Highroad :innocent: :lol:
Yes. Natalie Robb.

анархия
scotty
Overbomber

smiscandlon wrote:
Yes. Natalie Robb.

I do wish boudicca would use that avatar again :twisted: :twisted:
Byron
Road Kill

Burn wrote:buy a DVD recorder from Argos...plug it into your Video...press record

Alba DVD recorder £79

oh and it's pronounced Argus...

Your right it's more cost effective to do it that way, than buy a TV card or use the one you already have. Most of the TV cards that you think are a bargin and you get for £40 are s**t (DON'T BUY THEM) their a complete waist of money.

Get the cheap DVD recorder form Argos...then put the DVD that you've just recorded into you PC and edit with Nero vision.

There are much better programs to do it. You might have to shop at you local P2P cut price store for these.

Pro coder 2 (Does the best NSTC to PAL conversion I have seen with out spliting the audio and video for frame rate convertion, with geart picture quality)

Or use any program that uses the CCE encoder.....CCE is the best encoder you can get, most of your shop bought DVD's will have been encoded using CCE. (Might have to shop at P2P for it though)