Liberty X being boiled!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_739935.html
Liberty X mix Chaka Khan with Human League

Liberty X have been working with bootleg producer Richard X on their new single.

Be Nobody is a mix of Chaka Khan's Ain't Nobody and Human League's Being Boiled.

The group have been nominated for Best Breakthrough and Best Single at the Brit Awards on February 20.

But band member Michelle Heaton says the new song, which will be the first track taken from their forthcoming second album, is probably their best so far.

She told Radio 1: "It's just wicked, I love it. It's really really different and I think it's got a new bit of an edge to it, and the producers that we worked with are absolutely amazing."

Story filed: 11:04 Wednesday 15th January 2003
hmmm..... :|
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Scardwel
Slight Overbomber

the description of it sounds downright bizarre... but mildly interesting. I might even think about buying it! :eek:
sam donut
Some Kind of Donut

Michelle Heaton ... told Radio 1: "It's just wicked, I love it. It's really really different ... just like that Sugababes/Numan one."

hmmm..... :|
🎵 Good times come to me now 🎶
lex3000
Amphetamine Filth

Quiff Boy writes: Liberty X mix Chaka Khan with Human League

Liberty X have been working with bootleg producer Richard X on their new single.

Be Nobody is a mix of Chaka Khan's Ain't Nobody and Human League's Being Boiled.
There's already a TLC's No Scrubs vs. Human League's Being Boiled bootleg. Isn't the idea to come up with different tracks?

Alexander
Groningen - Gent - Eindhoven - Lokerese Feesten
Debaser
Overbomber

Well bugger me...I was only listening to Beiong Boiled the other week.

Debaser
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
Andy TG
Overbomber

Any chance we cab arrange for the actual boiling of Liberty X and TLC ;-)
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M