Who has the most exciting night planned?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Silver_Owl
The Don

So, what has everyone got planned?
Something presumably more excited than sitting here at work until gone 11 and then on to a house party to smoke my tits off and have a glass of wine.

I wish I was in a hamock on a Thai beach. Thank you please. :!:
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
scotty
Overbomber

Sitting in the House, drinking one or two of the three bottles of Red Wine that Mags has got for me, I'll have the 'puter on my knee and I'll be listening to some dodgy old Goff CDs, pretty much the same as any other night really :roll:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

2/3 bottle red wine, internet, tv and cds on my own (plus 2 cats) in my flat.

I guess I'm not odds-on favourite to win "most exciting night" here...
Silver_Owl
The Don

There's a theme developing here already..wine, computers and lack of people.

It's always an anti-climax anyway.....
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

Getting the train to Norwich in an hour or so to head out with my BM mates - we shall be going round the city trying to find the bar which will stay open the latest, then after that lots of loud music until the early hours.

I win so far :wink:
Last edited by Brideoffrankenstein on 31 Dec 2005, 18:48, edited 1 time in total.
aims
Overbomber

Lack of wine (well it's there, I just have no plan to drink it), lack of computers, plenty of people. Off to a party at a family friend's house, as has been the routine since 2000. Should be a good laugh (assuming plans to hijack the stereo go ahead :innocent:) and potentially intellectually stimulating but certainly not "exciting".
canon docre
Overbomber

I'll indulge in illegal substances and bring myself into disrepute in raunchy rock hang outs. :von:
Put their heads on f*cking pikes in front of the venue for all I care.
Silver_Owl
The Don

canon docre wrote:I'll indulge in illegal substances and bring myself into disrepute in raunchy rock hang outs. :von:
That sounds more like it Jess. I'll see if I can get a late flight. :lol:
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

i have no plans
I just can't keep living on dreams no more
canon docre
Overbomber

Hom_Corleone wrote:
canon docre wrote:I'll indulge in illegal substances and bring myself into disrepute in raunchy rock hang outs. :von:
I guess the early morning flight will be just right to catch the party on its climax. My chosen destination is called White Trash. I think that says it all. ;D :von: I'll be damned if I come home before tomorrow afternoon.
Put their heads on f*cking pikes in front of the venue for all I care.
Debaser
Overbomber

Am off to a 'dirty greasy biker' party I'm sure fireworks will be involved :roll: The last time fireworks and aforementioned DGB's were in the same place at the same time, one 'clever' DGB thoughtfully tidied up all the dead fireworks that were strewn about and threw 'em in the braizer.........pity we hadn't counted the bangs on the 100 repeater firework...... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Eh, it were like being in 'Nam. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Merry New Year to you all. :kiss:

Ness
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
Silver_Owl
The Don

http://www.123posters.com/images/movie/f-beavis1.jpg
canon docre wrote:
Hom_Corleone wrote:
I guess the early morning flight will be just right to catch the party on its climax. My chosen destination is called White Trash. I think that says it all. ;D :von: I'll be damned if I come home before tomorrow afternoon.
Huh huh..huh..she said climax.

We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
James Blast
Banned

Hom_Corleone wrote:..wine, computers and lack of people
can I add beer to that list?
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Scardwel
Slight Overbomber

I'm off to the pub followed by a meet up with some sad old goths in a second pub, then a 3rd pub, then York Minster to see in the new year, then back to the pub 'til the small hours. Perfect! 8)
The Scene won't save you...
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

James Blast wrote:
hmm.. remove alcohol, add feeling crap...
James Blast
Banned

emilystrange wrote:
James Blast wrote:
hmm.. remove alcohol, add feeling crap...
Ems you've used up your 2005 {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}, I'll talk to you tomorrow :D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo don't run out on me!!
Pat
Slight Overbomber

Well, I'm planning to watch It's only An Excuse and then Chewin The Fat Hogmany Special. After that ,watch the fireworks and hang out with all my celebrity pals, or I might just turn in for the night.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

i'm turning in now. g'night xxxxxxxx
scotty
Overbomber

emilystrange wrote:i'm turning in now. g'night xxxxxxxx
Och, stay up and see the Bells in Em's :cry:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
hallucienate
Overbomber

I've just finished looking through my photos from last night and it'd appear to be I had one of the quietest New Year's I've had in many years. I may post some photos later if I can be arsed.
Gottdammerung
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

It's alll about the afternoon....

Having spent the night with the girlfriend before she fecks off to Mehico for three months this morning, I should find myself repairing to the nearest squat party when she gets on the bus to the airport so I can indulge in a little new year mash up... :wink:
You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye

Hunter S. Thompson
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

Just got back from the most metal party I've been to in a long time and possibly the worst nights sleep I've had for a long time too (bed at 7am - woken up at 10am and can't sleep now for the life of me)

Oh but what the heck it's only once a year :notworthy:

Judas Priest at 4.30am oh yes!!!
TwinKle
Road Kill

I rolled in at 6.00am and i feel so illlllll, my stomachs somewhere in my mouth...... :cry:
~~ AnD the deVil in blacK dreSS waTches oVer, mY guardiaN anGel walks aWay ~~
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Err, the party I went to was cool, very cool ;D (which wasn't even expected, so that's even better!)

Bad start: They meat they had ordered for the fondue wasn't at the supermarket (which even closed right in front of our nose :eek: ), but then we plundered my pal's fridge, another supermarket and made our own stuffs...

Add loads of wine, silly gifts walking three kilometres to catch the bus to the town (whilst very pished), a completely disturbed bus ride (everyone seemed to be rather drunk :lol: ) and tons of complete craziness.... And that's all you need ;D
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr