Las Vegas ticket ordering

Gig reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on the mammoth 2006 25th Anniversary tour.
Brad
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

With the new dates being announced, I will be scrapping Vegas in favour of Toronto, Montreal, etc.

So I have 2 tickets for Vegas for a Heartlander.
$30 US each. What a deal.
PM if interested.
merrisl
Amphetamine Filth

One - there's NO seats downstairs in HOB at Vegas..which means we'll be standing at the bar(s) or building pyramids and/or..both :D
It could also mean GA/standing tix are already sold out. Whoo Hoo !!

Two - how can you NOT do Vegas ?? That one IS the 25th Anniversary gig. We may get free cakes again !!!! :innocent:

;D

Lee
Jack Young
Road Kill

You must be Koo-koo, dude. Either that our you're a fake fan for picking Canada over Vegas. :twisted:
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Jack Young wrote:You must be Koo-koo, dude. Either that our you're a fake fan for picking Canada over Vegas. :twisted:
That or a Canadian? :roll: :lol:

Also, welcome to Heartland 8)
Brad
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

The almighty dollar my friend. Same cost for one trip to Vegas, or catch the Canadian dates and another in the Northern states.

3 shows or 1. My choice is made.

Besides, I just know someone(s) will tape the Vegas show:)
jherek
Road Kill

just purcahsed 2 standing tickets for the vegas show :P

now for the flights & hotel...
Jack Young
Road Kill

Vegas would be worth 10 Canadian shows to me. Me thinks the wifey got to you again.
iwaswrong
Road Kill

Methedrome wrote:So apparently the Vegas tickets are now assigned seat when purchased through ticketmaster. Available seats are now only available in the balcony.
Does this mean us fortunate souls who purchased through HOB a week ago have kick ass seats, or do we need to kick ass?
GA tickets are still available through TM. It defaults to balcony, because those seats are higher priced. You have to specifically pick GA.