South Park - The Dark Side Of Goth

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Andy TG
Overbomber

Hiya Kiddies :wink:

Point your browsers to the following URL for a short South Park movie - with singing goths - check out the Sisters T shirt - BTW its in french :eek:

http://www.6emedimension.net/soukpark/en/

Just click on the Dark Side Of Goth text :D

Made me laugh
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
Andy TG
Overbomber

Stop Press - I cocked up - you have to double click on the "projection" thingy just below the pic - sorry!
This Is M & S S & M
Andy TG
Overbomber

The following clip is even better - Von is in it!

http://www.6emedimension.net/soukpark/i ... &langue=an
This Is M & S S & M
pikkrong
Overbomber

funny :D
by the way - these guys call themselves Souk Park, not South Park - or am I wrong?
(sorry, don't want to be a f***ing literalist but I really work as an editor - maybe that's my professional cretinism :oops: )
do i drive
or am i driven
Andy TG
Overbomber

I think the whole point is that its a "south park" spoof - hence 'Souk Park' - they dont want any lawyers knocking on their door do they :-)
This Is M & S S & M