sisters on MTV2

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Dreamweapon
Road Kill

watching MTV2 last night, they had on the little goth girl cartoons. In between the cartoons where videos, one of which was This Corrosion. First time I have ever come across the sisters on a music channel before. A little different from the usual offerings like the Foo Fighters, Red Hot Chilli Peppers and Feeder which they always play. They also play alot of Avril, but I am not going to complain about that...
I walk 47 miles of barbed wire
Wear a cobra snake for a neck tie
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

I seem to remember one of the songs from Vision Thing (can't remember if it was More or Doctor Jeep) being played on Beavis And Butthead once. They liked it.
24.24.2.489 Deceased
whorenumber25
Road Kill

years ago when vh1 did the best of hours i swear there was a sisters one.... could have been a very wet dream thou!
hot metal and methadrine
Black Shuck
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth
Location: Sitting in a sleazy snack bar, sucking sickly sausage rolls

MTV2 is a complete joke- I have yet to see them play a video that's more than 3 weeks old. You've more chance of seeing a sisters vid on 'the box'
Gazza for England manager
MrEddy
Amphetamine Filth

Black Shuk wrote:MTV2 is a complete joke- I have yet to see them play a video that's more than 3 weeks old. You've more chance of seeing a sisters vid on 'the box'
You mean, apart from This Corrosion? :wink:

We, Dreamweapon and I, agree- MTV is more of a pain than anything else, just one more black screen to pass through in the persuit of a channel that isn't showing adverts...