Currently Embarrassed by

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

scotty wrote:Got a bit pished last night :D , after drinking my bottle of Red wine, looked for but found no Vodka :( so drank Mag's bottle of white wineImage, when I couldn't make out the keys on the 'puttor I decided to go to bed..........could I find the Bedroom............could I fcuk :eek: , I mean there's only three of the buggers :roll: , I turned the lights off and staggered along the hall in the dark....opened a door...fumbled for the light switch.........wrong room :eek: , switched the light off, found the Bed room door, found the light switch.......wrong room again :eek: :lol:.....what the Wife was thinking at this point God only knows :roll: . So, laughing at my drunken stupidity, I staggered back down the hall in the dark......found the hall light switch, looked up the Hall at the three doors, now fairly blurred, got my mark on the Door I needed, turned the light off and made a drunken stagger in it's direction, all of this was, as far as I was concerned, being done in complete and utter silence :roll: , I got to the Door........opened it........found the light switch...BINGO, the right room :D :D, WHAT A FUCKIN' CARRY ON :oops: :oops: :oops:

*edit*

All of this was being done with just my pants on :eek: :oops: :lol:
:lol:

I seem to remember hearing a tale very similar about you at The Queens during Bloktober :wink:
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

scotty wrote:
Ozpat wrote::lol: :lol: Very nice Keith.

Next time...make sure there's Vodka in the house, drink enough of it and you won't remember the things you did and sleep anywhere... :D
I will Pat :lol: :notworthy: , I was at that funny drunk stage, no' really oot ma face but no where near sensible, d sober enough to remember most thing and think that I was still sober :roll: :lol:
:lol: I know that. It happens to me most of the times around 4 am, when the owner of the bar asks me nicely to go home and I ask for that one more absolutely final drink.... :innocent:
"as we walk on the floodland"
scotty
Overbomber

Brideoffrankenstein wrote: :lol:

I seem to remember hearing a tale very similar about you at The Queens during Bloktober :wink:
But Libby, there were hunners and hunners o' Bedrooms in that Hotel :lol: :lol:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

scotty wrote:
Brideoffrankenstein wrote: :lol:

But Libby, there were hunners and hunners o' Bedrooms in that Hotel :lol: :lol:
:lol:

Well I hope you were wearing more than just your pants!
scotty
Overbomber

Ozpat wrote:
:lol: I know that. It happens to me most of the times around 4 am, when the owner of the bar asks me nicely to go home and I ask for that one more absolutely final drink.... :innocent:
At a Heartland meet, when the Barman asks you to leave at 4am, we go for a curry 8) :lol:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

scotty wrote:
Ozpat wrote:
At a Heartland meet, when the Barman asks you to leave at 4am, we go for a curry 8) :lol:
Of course, good time for a late dinner that ;D

Good to hear you managed to get in bed, finally, though :lol:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

scotty wrote:
Ozpat wrote:
No breakfast until the sun goes up.... ;D
"as we walk on the floodland"
scotty
Overbomber

Obviousman wrote: Good to hear you managed to get in bed, finally, though :lol:
I'm going to go and do the dishes and a wee bit of hoovering and put the fire on before she gets back from work :oops:
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

scotty wrote:
Obviousman wrote: Good to hear you managed to get in bed, finally, though :lol:
I'm going to go and do the dishes and a wee bit of hoovering and put the fire on before she gets back from work :oops:
You? :eek:

Well, I guess I understand :wink: Good luck!
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

scotty wrote: I'm going to go and do the dishes and a wee bit of hoovering and put the fire on before she gets back from work :oops:
oh scotty :lol: :lol:

I bet Mags is going to send ya to the wee dug's hoows

I'm trying to do that funny accent of yours.... :oops:
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
Big Si
School Bully

scotty wrote:
Ozpat wrote:
A Canton! :D

Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
boudicca
Sister Midnight

MadameButterfly wrote:I bet Mags is going to send ya to the wee dug's hoows

;D :notworthy:

Re the Queens at Bloktober... you mean to say hunners of folk were opening their hotel doors to a steamin' choochter in his y-fronts at 4 in the morning...? :innocent: :eek: :lol:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
scotty
Overbomber

boudicca wrote:

Re the Queens at Bloktober... you mean to say hunners of folk were opening their hotel doors to a steamin' choochter in his y-fronts at 4 in the morning...? :innocent: :eek: :lol:
It was 5 in the morning :wink: :lol: ......................ho do you know I wear Y fronts :eek: :innocent:
scotty
Overbomber

boudicca wrote:

It was 5 in the morning :wink: :lol: ......................how do you know I wear Y fronts :eek: :innocent:
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

scotty wrote:
boudicca wrote:

It was 5 in the morning :wink: :lol: ......................how do you know I wear Y fronts :eek: :innocent:
You HL men seem to all get into the same state when p!ssed...run around hotels from door to door, in your 'nightware'...you and Francis seem to share that hobby, or does it all start in the lobby?! :P
that ongoing eternity
missus scotty
Road Kill

@ MB He would have been sent to the wee dug's hoose if it wasn't so funny.

To be woke up in the middle of the night (after being a good girl going to bed early with no night cap 'cause I had work in the morning) to hear someone shuffling up the hall with a strobe effect going on and tee-heeing like a 5 year old, then to mutter sod it I'm away for a p*ss then 10 mins later to be blinded with the bedroom light going on and a wee happy face at the end of the bed say there you are! :roll:

I'm just sorry I wasn't here to witness the hang over :lol:
Never tie your shoe lace in a revolving door
Silver_Owl
The Don

missus scotty wrote:@ MB He would have been sent to the wee dug's hoose if it wasn't so funny.

To be woke up in the middle of the night (after being a good girl going to bed early with no night cap 'cause I had work in the morning) to hear someone shuffling up the hall with a strobe effect going on and tee-heeing like a 5 year old, then to mutter sod it I'm away for a p*ss then 10 mins later to be blinded with the bedroom light going on and a wee happy face at the end of the bed say there you are! :roll:

:lol: :lol: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Oor Keith is just soooo rawk and roll. :D
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
boudicca
Sister Midnight

MadameButterfly wrote:You HL men seem to all get into the same state when p!ssed...run around hotels from door to door, in your 'nightware'...
Some of them don't even have to be p!ssed... :roll:

Mags, ever thought of installing a tripwire in the hallway? :innocent: :twisted: :wink:
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

missus scotty wrote:@ MB He would have been sent to the wee dug's hoose if it wasn't so funny.

Indeed! Your man does have a way of doing things that gets the giggles out of me with his postings! :notworthy: :lol: :notworthy:

Anyway hon, it's still too cold to be sleeping alone! I hope he replaced your wine and is behaving tonight! :wink:

Cheers and have a sleep-in tomorrow.
that ongoing eternity
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

boudicca wrote:
MadameButterfly wrote:You HL men seem to all get into the same state when p!ssed...run around hotels from door to door, in your 'nightware'...
Some of them don't even have to be p!ssed... :roll:
oooo, hmmm....really? :eek:
that ongoing eternity
missus scotty
Road Kill

boudicca wrote:
Mags, ever thought of installing a tripwire in the hallway? :innocent: :twisted: :wink:
:notworthy: Now there's an idea, I was leaning towards a booby trap by the fridge :innocent:
Never tie your shoe lace in a revolving door
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

:lol: :notworthy: :lol: :notworthy: :lol: @ Missus Scotty
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
scotty
Overbomber

boudicca wrote:

:eek: My God Claire, there's a real bad streak in you :twisted: :lol:
boudicca
Sister Midnight

scotty wrote:
boudicca wrote:

:eek: My God Claire, there's a real bad streak in you :twisted: :lol:
Mwahahahahaha, I know! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

it's the one at the front.. *runs*
I just can't keep living on dreams no more