diary of dreams

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
EricSweden
Amphetamine Filth

anyone into this band? i am now! i'm very impressed with thier music so i had to buy all their albums. the singer and songwriter is the ex bass player of a german goth band called garden of delight.
Thea
Overbomber

i've only got a few of their songs, but the stuff i have is really good. are garden of delight any good?
pikkrong
Overbomber

after seeing/hearing Diary Of Dreams alive a couple of years ago i'm not interested in them any more...
i've got only one album by them ("Bird Without Wings") and that's enough for me.
do i drive
or am i driven
EricSweden
Amphetamine Filth

garden of delight sound kinda like fields of the nephilim but not quite as good of course.

pikkrong: why you not like diary of dreams anymore?
pikkrong
Overbomber

EricSweden wrote:
pikkrong: why you not like diary of dreams anymore?
from one hand it's due to their music - their latest albums are not interesting for me and from the other hand - their live seemed too lifeless for me.
do i drive
or am i driven
dee902
Amphetamine Filth

I'm not familiar with a lot of their material. But, what I do know (mostly from One of 18 Angels) I like.
pikkrong
Overbomber

dee902 wrote: One of 18 Angels
that was the album i didn't accept any more.
well, different people, different views.
do i drive
or am i driven
EricSweden
Amphetamine Filth

their two latest are much better: freak perfume and panik manifesto. i highly recommend them.
pikkrong
Overbomber

EricSweden wrote:their two latest are much better: freak perfume and panik manifesto. i highly recommend them.
to be true: havn't heard them.
do i drive
or am i driven