Repitel House Order Form?

Unknown songs and demos, who wrote what, who sang what, the usual biographies, discography gubbins, photos of Eldritch with no sunglasses, etc, etc, etc, yadda, yadda, yadda....
Danimal
Road Kill

Hi Sisters,
Over the years, I've considered writing for a Sisters merchandise order form from The Reptile House (as there seems to be no other way to buy official Sisters merchandise other than going to the gigs, and there's no instructions on the site, such as how many IRCs to send etc.). So, the questions are: 1. Has anyone ordered from The Reptile House recently and what was your experience? 2. Does anyone have a recent order form they could scan and post? 3. If not, what type of things are/were for sale, what were/are the prices, and what were/are their accepted payment methods?
Danimal
Danimal
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

Not worth any effort at the moment AFAIK.
"as we walk on the floodland"
aims
Overbomber

Indeed. The Reptiles in question seem to have been hibernating for a good few years now :|
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

Which is a big big shame.... :(
"as we walk on the floodland"
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Isn't this in the Sisters FAQ section now?
Badlander
Overbomber

I'd end this moment to be with you
Through morphic oceans I'd lay here with you
EvilBastard
Overbomber

Danimal wrote:Has anyone ordered from The Reptile House recently and what was your experience?
Like a fool (but a fool desperate enough to ask for a catalogue) I sent 2 IRCs to the address on the website. 3 years ago. Catalogues received so far: 0. Go figure.
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
Dan
Overbomber

There's a thread someone started last year where people said they sent letters to the Reptile House address and had them returned by the post office. Can't remember the reason, something about the PO Box number no longer existing or something, making me thing someone forgot to pay their bill with the post office.
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Dan wrote:There's a thread someone started last year where people said they sent letters to the Reptile House address and had them returned by the post office. Can't remember the reason, something about the PO Box number no longer existing or something, making me thing someone forgot to pay their bill with the post office.
But hadn't their address been changed recently'ish, after which someone said he'd walk past the new one to have a look :?:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Obviousman wrote:
Dan wrote:There's a thread someone started last year where people said they sent letters to the Reptile House address and had them returned by the post office. Can't remember the reason, something about the PO Box number no longer existing or something, making me thing someone forgot to pay their bill with the post office.
But hadn't their address been changed recently'ish, after which someone said he'd walk past the new one to have a look :?:
aye, twas "purple light" :?:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

Quiff Boy wrote:
Obviousman wrote:
aye, twas "purple light" :?:
& being a lazy sod it never materialised... until now. I have the day off tomorrow as I have an interview in Leeds. I'm gonna go check it out afterwards & see what's going on. I'll post tomorrow afternoon with some kind of explanation/news. If there is any. Watch this space.
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

Purple Light wrote:
& being a lazy sod it never materialised... until now. I have the day off tomorrow as I have an interview in Leeds. I'm gonna go check it out afterwards & see what's going on. I'll post tomorrow afternoon with some kind of explanation/news. If there is any. Watch this space.
bet it's like some huge trafford centre for goths
Goths have feelings too
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

Well here we go, explanation/news time!

Err, there isn't any. I couldn't find anything. Nothing within the vicinity indicated anything Reptile related & I even asked a few people. The search goes on... :roll:
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”