3 May 2006 -Leeds University

Gig reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on the mammoth 2006 25th Anniversary tour.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

boudicca wrote:
Planet Dave wrote:
Norman Hunter wrote:Scene supplement in today’s Yorkshire Evening Post – check out page 6, bottom left! :eek:
:eek: :lol: Like the lovely low quality colour print they've used. :lol: A poxy ramshackle advert for a poxy ramsha....leave it Whelan!
Nah, go on, Whelan! :twisted:
Planet Dave wrote:I WILL have a great time on the 3rd, I've just got an awful feeling it's gonna have naff all to do with the gig itself.
If listening to me singing about the MOOOOOOON is your idea of fun... :wink:
I could bring Ethan along, he'd appreciate it. 8) It's The Teknoooo- Wurzels I'm looking forward to most. :P
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Right, thread within a thread but it's easier than sending tons of PMs and trying to follow / remember them all. So...

Everyone who's staying at mine after the gig, which I believe is...

Claire, Ania, Steve, Pindy, Lee, Paul, maybe Tim, and maybe anyone else who finds themselves in need of an allnight techno sesh in my garage...

please post on here what your vague plans are regarding meeting up, ie. are you coming to my house first, in which case when, or will we be seeing you in the Drydock?

Cheers groovy folk. Welcome to Planet Dave. You may leave, but you may find you've left an important part of your brain somewhere near the kids bikes.

:twisted: :kiss:
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
Silver_Owl
The Don

We (Pindy & myself) shall be docking on Planet Dave mid afternoon. After checking the atmosphere is breathable we shall be inspecting the area for suitable site for taking readings on the Weedometer and the Velvet Acid Christ detector. If readings meet NASA approval we shall be removing our suits and apparatus and consequently getting f**ked.
Sorted for fruit and veg :!:
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

The Corporation plan to take up temporary residence at Planet Dave (garage extension) at some point during the afternoon of May 3rd.

The Corporation would like to take this opportunity to express it's gratitude to its hosts :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

poor mrs dave :lol:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
boudicca
Sister Midnight

My plans are still a bit wibbly Dave... not sure if I'll have time to alight on your Planet before heading for the Drydock, though that would be ideal 8) .

All depends how fast Keef's taxi is travelling. Distance over time :von: .
And something else which I won't go into here.

I'll let you know something concrete in a couple of days if that's ok?
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

As and when me dear, as and when.

Don't suppose anyone knows Lee's phone number do they? Does Lee know Lee's phone number?

The Corporation is most welcome. Don't mention it (you won't when you wake up on the cold stone garage floor wondering what the fcuks going on :wink: )
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Planet Dave wrote:Don't suppose anyone knows Lee's phone number do they? Does Lee know Lee's phone number?
I don't think Lee knows Lee's phone number half the time! :lol: :innocent:
Planet Dave wrote:The Corporation is most welcome. Don't mention it (you won't when you wake up on the cold stone garage floor wondering what the fcuks going on :wink: )
Bring something warm Paul, it's Baltic in there! :urff:
Thea
Overbomber

Bit of a derail - but since it looks a bit sold out, does anyone have ONE spare ticket for a disorganised mate of mine? :roll:
Zuma
Slight Overbomber

Planet Dave wrote:As and when me dear, as and when.

Don't suppose anyone knows Lee's phone number do they? Does Lee know Lee's phone number?

The Corporation is most welcome. Don't mention it (you won't when you wake up on the cold stone garage floor wondering what the fcuks going on :wink: )
Think Scotty has it Mr Planet, looking forward to catching up with you all!
Todays sarcasm is tomorrow's news
snowey
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

d00mw0lf wrote:Bit of a derail - but since it looks a bit sold out, does anyone have ONE spare ticket for a disorganised mate of mine? :roll:
http://www.seetickets.com/see/price.asp ... iller1=see
Thea
Overbomber

snowey wrote:
d00mw0lf wrote:Bit of a derail - but since it looks a bit sold out, does anyone have ONE spare ticket for a disorganised mate of mine? :roll:
http://www.seetickets.com/see/price.asp ... iller1=see
Cheers :D
metalorange
Road Kill

So, only a week away. I will definately swing by the Drydock if I can drag my brother there in time, when are people going to be there? How on earth would I recognise anyone?! Also, when is a good time to get to the gig, the ticket says 7.30 but when do the Sisters actually perform?
James Blast
Banned

metalorange wrote:How on earth would I recognise anyone?
we'll be the ones on the ceiling :wink:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

James Blast wrote:
metalorange wrote:How on earth would I recognise anyone?
we'll be the ones on the ceiling :wink:
and you'll recognise us, even up there, by browsing through the HL galleries.

Looks like there's gonna be a fair gang of us in there, so head for that. Think loud, uncouth, some Scottish accents, and some severely large pupils. Can't miss us. :lol: 8)

In all likelihood i'll be wearing a nice green t-shirt, upon which are written Words of Command. :twisted:
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

i shall be flying solo, i shall probably be wearing a white HL t-shirt
Goths have feelings too
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

...I've promised Planet Dave I'll be resplendant in my Leeds United home shirt. Would hate to let him down.
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Planet Dave wrote:loud, uncouth, some Scottish accents
Funny how you strung those words together Ravey... :innocent: :lol:

The very cheek!

My accent is as weak as p!ss anyway, what with me being from Posh Scotland, an' that.

As for loud and uncouth, increasingly so as the night progresses.
You can expect me to greet you all politely in the Drydock, seem "actually a bit shy" for about 10 minutes, and be scratching my arse, singing Shirley Bassey songs and swearing like a trucker by 2am.

That's not a threat that's a promise! :twisted: :wink:
scotty
Overbomber

The "Forres Taxi" aims to deliver it's occupants to Leeds at 16:00/16:30 hours, approx' :wink: .

We'll be going straight to the City Center Travel Inn, maybe

Claire can liaise with Planet Dave on get a drop off/pick up point?
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
James Blast
Banned

better get cargoed up en route Image
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Can we sing Wheels On The Bus Keef? :innocent:
scotty
Overbomber

boudicca wrote:Can we sing Wheels On The Bus Keef? :innocent:
:roll: ................NO!!! :twisted:
We'll be singing Ghost Dance and Atomic Kitten songs :innocent:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
Pat
Slight Overbomber

scotty wrote:
boudicca wrote:Can we sing Wheels On The Bus Keef? :innocent:
:roll: ................NO!!! :twisted:
We'll be singing Ghost Dance and Atomic Kitten songs :innocent:
I'll be taking a personal stereo then Image
Heavy Metal 80's style. 8)
James Blast
Banned

... with a splash of Shriekback, Big Audio Dynamite, EATB, The Teardrop Explodes, Yes, Emerson Lake and Palmer, Genesis (of course) and Curve.

no hang on, Curve would be too hard
~ Peter Steele
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

scotty wrote:The "Forres Taxi" aims to deliver it's occupants to Leeds at 16:00/16:30 hours, approx' :wink: .

We'll be going straight to the City Center Travel Inn, maybe

Claire can liaise with Planet Dave on get a drop off/pick up point?
Sounds cool. Maybe I should've read this before answering your PM Keith? :roll: :lol:

Claire....liase away my dear.