Loyal Fan Base?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Debaser
Overbomber

Well...I'm off to Athens for three days to see a band that at the eleventh hour have decided to throw a hissy fit and 1/2 have decided not to go leaving 1/4 feeling obliged not to go and the other 1/4 to carry the can.

I've now got to go and watch one singer, one toaster/percussion artiste, one drum technician and one guitar techincian try to make the best of it....I WANT TO SEE THE BAND!!!!

Ahhhhh such is the heady world of rock and roll! :roll:

Just goes to show careless throwaways remarks said by one can cause resentment and hurt for another......

Ach I'll go over dose on culcher :wink:

See ya in a few days

Debaser
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
Zuma
Slight Overbomber

Have a good one - and bring us back some duty free :wink:
Todays sarcasm is tomorrow's news