I do take direction

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Erudite
Slight Overbomber

Can anyone supply detailed instructions on how to get to both the Morlea Hotel in Leeds and the Royal Park Cellars from the railway station?
Failing that, the URL of a really detailed map of Leeds would be good.
Cheers.
You are what you drink - I'm a bitter man!
Zuma
Slight Overbomber

Hiya - good old Multimap should do it....just bang in a postcode...

http://www.multimap.co.uk
Todays sarcasm is tomorrow's news
Erudite
Slight Overbomber

Cheers!
Ginger
Amphetamine Filth

According to Quiffy it's a 25 minute walk from the train station to Royal Park Cellars but it took 15 minutes in a taxi. Then again, I probably just got ripped off by the taxi driver :(
Dan
Overbomber

To get to Royal Park from the City Centre...

Go in the direction of the University, along Woodhouse Lane until you get to Hyde Park corner (you cant miss it).
Then turn left at Hyde Park Corner and go down Hyde Park Road, then turn right when you get to Royal Park Road, then along until you get to the Royal Park Pub (It's quite large, you can't miss it).
Erudite
Slight Overbomber

Dan wrote:To get to Royal Park from the City Centre...

Go in the direction of the University, along Woodhouse Lane until you get to Hyde Park corner (you cant miss it).
Then turn left at Hyde Park Corner and go down Hyde Park Road, then turn right when you get to Royal Park Road, then along until you get to the Royal Park Pub (It's quite large, you can't miss it).

Sounds simple enough.
As long as I don't get too "debilitated" during the train journey...
You are what you drink - I'm a bitter man!