Brussels 11May06 mp3s and resulting sh*tstorm

Have you established a good reputation at HL and got some Sisters stuff to sell or trade with the community? Or are you searching for that elusive ultra rare live bootleg from 1988? Ever had a bad experience with a trader on Ebay? Let us all know here. Outdated threads will be purged over time.

Warning: Newcomers posting here first will be treated like spammers. At least have the courtesy to say hello in General Chat first...
Andy Gom
Road Kill

thank you Badlander
i'm still rookie here
Badlander
Overbomber

Andy Gom wrote:thank you Badlander
i'm still rookie here
No problem. Rookies can join in the weeding fun. Don't forget to introduce yourself to the other members, play by the rules and everything will be alright.
And welcome to HL. :notworthy:
BTW, if you're looking for top class 2006 boots, Paris and Brussels are the best IMHO. :D 8)
I'd end this moment to be with you
Through morphic oceans I'd lay here with you
Andy Gom
Road Kill

Yes, "I was rong", "Alice" / awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay/ - Paris - great stuff :)
ruffers
Overbomber

I got this overnight and it is indeed top quality, very nice work mrgreen.
Chucking another log on, reversing the polarity of the neutron flow
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

at the end of Giving Ground, von says
"Stop doing that! Whoever's doing that, stop doing that! That's really...annoying."
what is it in reference to? i can't hear anything from the crowd, so presumably its a visual form of annoyance? does anyone that was at the gig remember it?
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
James Blast
Banned

Quiff Boy wrote:at the end of Giving Ground, von says
"Stop doing that! Whoever's doing that, stop doing that! That's really...annoying."
what is it in reference to? i can't hear anything from the crowd, so presumably its a visual form of annoyance? does anyone that was at the gig remember it?
if it had been the Glasgow gig, I could suggest a couple of things :innocent:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

James Blast wrote:
if it had been the Glasgow gig, I could suggest a couple of things :innocent:
:lol:

innit ;D
meat is murder
Road Kill

i think he was referring to some feedback through his mic.. at least, that was what i thought at the time, could be something else...
meat is murder
Road Kill

i think he was referring to some feedback through his mic.. at least, that was what i thought at the time, could be something else...

this recording is fantastic btw, one of the best if not the best recording quality of the last 5 years!
mrgreen
Road Kill

It was indeed a reference to the terrible feedback a few seconds earlier. In the mastered version of the recording, that feedback was of course made much less prominent ;)
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

mrgreen wrote:It was indeed a reference to the terrible feedback a few seconds earlier. In the mastered version of the recording, that feedback was of course made much less prominent ;)
ahh :lol: :notworthy:

i thought he may have been talking a pain in the arse in the crowd... and then later when he says "i've told you before!" i assumed it was addressed to the same pest :D :lol:

cheers, and thanks fo rthe very cool recording! 8)
Ghostrider
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

if some1 is interested in a 2nd recording source..
quality not as good as mr greens, but average to the boots we know..... and can still be cleaned out..
but some1 has to remaster it first a bit...so if some1 with the knowhow can tell me.. so i can upload the files so he can do his/her magic...so we can share it afterwards..

note: it's in mp3 since it was recorded on an mp3 voice recorder...
but is is the original recording..
i don't sleep, so i don't dream, so i don't wake up frightened...
everything is what it seems, if you look hard enough tonight and see...
chachi
Road Kill

I'm torrenting both this and the DVD of the 2003 London Forum show on Zomb atm:

http://zombtracker.the-zomb.com/browse- ... of%20Mercy
itnAklipse
Slight Overbomber

Ghostrider, at least i am!
we've got beer and we've got fuel
DocSommer
Slight Overbomber

Ghostrider wrote:if some1 is interested in a 2nd recording source..
quality not as good as mr greens, but average to the boots we know..... and can still be cleaned out..
but some1 has to remaster it first a bit...so if some1 with the knowhow can tell me.. so i can upload the files so he can do his/her magic...so we can share it afterwards..

note: it's in mp3 since it was recorded on an mp3 voice recorder...
but is is the original recording..
Maybe you can upload a "one-song sample" and we can give it a try? My actual reference are enhanced versions (2.0, 5.1) of mrgreens awesome recording (hearable at the last gift in the dvd announcement).

But if theres too much clipping or panning - no way^^