Ahoy, kiddies! I'm baaaaaaa-aaaaack!!! :D ;>

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Greetings, all!

As you may have noticed, I've been shirking my SuperMod(tm) duties as of late - I'm sure many of you are scratching your heads right now, trying to remember who the hell I am, since I've been away from you lot for what seems like ages. Well, like it or not, I HAVEN'T disappeared. Nope! (Much groaning and cursing ensues) SHUT IT! I heard that! :P

I just wanted to let you all know that I have a legitimate reason why I've been AWOL for so long...drumroll, please...I'm finally EMPLOYED!!! Woo-hoo!!! YAY!!! W00tw00t!!! Yep! I haven't been hanging out or chatting for awhile, because I've been working a contract gig for several months at the company where my bf works; naturally, I've been doing my damndest to make a "good impression," so I've been keeping the slacking off to a minimum. Well, as of last week, it paid off - they've taken me on full-time as a "real" employee! I can now breathe a bit easier, and start paying back my student loans again! (UGH. :()

At any rate, it's great to be back! *Hugs* to everybody, a belated "Bappy Hirthday!" to those I've missed, and a hearty Heartland welcome to all the new peeps! I LOVE YOU ALL!!! MWAH! Catch you later, kids! ;D :kiss: :wink: :von:
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Justj0hn
Amphetamine Filth

Tres kewl Sin! Congratz.

J.j.......
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

:D Thanks, J.j! ;)
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

thats great news sinny! congratulations!!

and good to have you back on board ;)
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Lars Svensson
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Welcome back 2 the Madhouse that is the Land of Heart Sinny!! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: ;D ;D

Your lack of presence has been noted and missed!

Congrats on t'job and stuff!!!

Talking of Missing In Action-ers...Where, does anybody know, is Mr Sam Donut these days??? He's anuvva one who's been hiding...Come back Mr D, all is forgiven? ;D
Amused to death...
Padstar
Utterly Bastard Smurph

NIce one SiNy :)

Ide been a bit worried there for a while, told you it would sort itself out eventually :)

Paddy. xxx
Still playing guitar - sometimes weird shaped ones.
hallucienate
Overbomber

welcome back, and congrats on the job
nearmethexperience
Sarky Git

wb sin :D *mmmmmuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa*
++++ All those of you who have tears, prepare to shed them now... ++++
Zuma
Slight Overbomber

Congratulations!
Todays sarcasm is tomorrow's news
pikkrong
Overbomber

congratulations 8)
(by the way, we love you, too, Sinny :kiss: )
do i drive
or am i driven
Andy TG
Overbomber

Greetings.....

Welcome back "Sinny" - hope your not too knackered!

Congrats on the new job! and hope its keeps going well for you! :-)
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
Master Margarita
Amphetamine Filth

Congratulations. Now that you are back, what does "squick" mean? And "twoot twoot" as well?
When was the last time you cut the catwalk caviar?
sam donut
Some Kind of Donut

Welcome back Sinny!
Congrats and hoorah!
Lars Svensson wrote:Where, does anybody know, is Mr Sam Donut these days??? He's anuvva one who's been hiding...Come back Mr D, all is forgiven? ;D
:eek: I've had a holiday and a bit of a nightmare, but hopefully I'm back!
It's nice to be missed!
🎵 Good times come to me now 🎶
cocoamix
Amphetamine Filth

Who the Hell are you and why should I care?

Oh, I mean, welcome back, and congrats, Sinny. We love you! :P
rian
Slight Overbomber

Have you been away? :?
I think someone set my soul alight
buzz
Road Kill

SINsister is one of the best looking girls on earth...huhu sister!
greetinx buzzzzz!
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

somehow missed this thread :?

Yeeeeeees

nice one Sinny :D time to abuse the system like the rest of us :wink:
Goths have feelings too
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

:eek: :oops: :notworthy:

I'm a bit overwhelmed, kids. *Sniff, sniff* Damn, have I missed you guys! It's great to be home again... :D :wink: :von:

Erm...dunno if any of you happened to notice my plea on Dominion for some official TSoM tour t-shirts; I did get a response, but I have no idea who this person is, so I haven't yet taken him up on his offer. Anyone here willing to purchase a couple of shirts for me? You'll get the $$ for the shirts and shipping fees, AND my undying gratitude in return. :kiss: If anyone feels like helping me out, please PM me or send me an email. Thanks! ;D
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Master Margarita wrote:Congratulations. Now that you are back, what does "squick" mean? And "twoot twoot" as well?
Hehehe...thanks!

Well, to me, "squick" refers to that sickly, shuddery, queasy feeling that you get when you see or hear something that really truly disgusts you. Picture a person's physical reaction to someone dragging his or her nails down a chalkboard - that's what "squick" looks like, hahaha!

"W00t w00t" is an expression I picked up several years ago from a couple of girls in a favorite g*th IRC chatroom. We'd use the expression any time someone had some really cool news to share, or fun stuff to talk about, etc. It's written that way because we all pretended that we were
"133+ |-|4}{0r5," hahaha!!! ;D :roll: :innocent:

By the way, it's not pronounced, nor does it sound like, "woot-woot," either. The sound can only be understood if one is familiar with late-70s disco music, and the popular dancefloor "chants" that were popular back then... Fellow Three Decades Club(tm) members might know what I'm talking about, hehe. :wink:
reverberater
Amphetamine Filth

Wondered where you'd been. Nice to see you around Muaarr ;D
Guided by the light and by the catholic monochrome
cyn
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Woohoo!

Congrats on the new job.

Care to tell us about it?

Next thread What I do for a living and why?
:wink:
Why don't you ask the kids at Tiananmen Square
Was fashion the reason why they were there?
They disguise it, hypnotize it
Television made you buy it
Debaser
Overbomber

[quote="SINsister"W00t w00t" is an expression I picked up several years ago from a couple of girls in a favorite g*th IRC chatroom.

By the way, it's not pronounced, nor does it sound like, "woot-woot," either. The sound can only be understood if one is familiar with late-70s disco music, and the popular dancefloor "chants" that were popular back then... Fellow Three Decades Club(tm) members might know what I'm talking about, hehe. :wink:[/quote]

Would it be followed by such an utterance as...for example...if you were...'Let's all chant?' Fellow three decades Club member for a bit longer anyway!

As I have mentioned somewhere else...my visitations on the Board have been somewhat curtailed by the Easter Holidays....and understanding of my computer and Quiffy that Debaser must get on with dusting during the holidays and not lounge about on Heartland all day....

But if I'd have been about you can bet yer sweet bippy that I'd have missed ya Sinny! And what fabulous news on the job front...sorta wormed ya way in and made yerself indespensible....cunning...very cunning

Great news hunn

Love Debaser
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
Chairman Bux
shut.the.fuck.up

I'd say it sounded more like "Wuuuh! Wuuuh!" than "Woot Woot", not that I attended many discos in the 70's, really...

And welcome back Sinsister, did you get that t-shirt you wanted?

I to have been rather busy the last few weeks, busier than you'd think, but I seem to be getting the hang of things and probably deserve a jolly good lay down, with Sally if my luck holds out...

Ta-ta for now pop kids,

Chairman Bux
CEO Buxville
buxville@myheartland.co.uk
Minister of Misinformation and Misdirection.

We first met through a shared view
She loved me and I did too
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Debaser wrote: Would it be followed by such an utterance as...for example...if you were...'Let's all chant?' Fellow three decades Club member for a bit longer anyway!

And what fabulous news on the job front...sorta wormed ya way in and made yerself indespensible....cunning...very cunning
1. Why yes, yes it would! :wink: :roll: Hahaha! Everybody, work your body, etc. ;)

2. You got it, babe! Muahahahaha!!! Mighty clever, eh? :twisted: ;D :innocent: :von: