quiff boy

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Lynchfanatic
Fire Walking Owl

Is it my imagination or is you name Ian? Ehm, i know ive seen that name somewhere, is it on my email? I might be way off now.. I wont say what i think is your last name..
myspace.com/lynchfanatic
Dimehart
Amphetamine Filth

Our Quiffy is supposedly named Barry but I might be mistaken... :?
"Love is the empty place where loneliness is born"
Padstar
Utterly Bastard Smurph

Hi,

Barry's name is indeed..... Barry :)

Paddy
Still playing guitar - sometimes weird shaped ones.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Padstar wrote:Hi,

Paddy
it's a fair cop. barry it is :roll: ;D
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
MrEddy
Amphetamine Filth

Quiff Boy wrote:
Padstar wrote:Hi,

Paddy
it's a fair cop. barry it is :roll: ;D
It is a tad unfortunate really. What startled me was the absence of a quiff!
Lynchfanatic
Fire Walking Owl

Ehmmm, what can i say? I found out that the name I was thinking about was from a totally different place :oops: :oops: Color me red.. Anyways, the thing was that I found a picture of that person.. (Ian) My memory isnt the best, lol...

And I forgot (what a surprise) thank you for the answers.. :notworthy:

Sorry :innocent:
myspace.com/lynchfanatic
Black Dahlia
Elegantly Wasted

"...it was also around this time that they found their drummer Barrington Womble, hiding in the back of the van ... he changed his name to save time and his hairstyle to save Brylcreem, becoming simply 'Barry Wom' ...."

from the wonderful Eric Idle's The Rutles "All You Need Is Cash" :notworthy: :notworthy:

The name Barry obviously rocks! :lol: 8)
Hell is other people
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Black Dahlia wrote:"...it was also around this time that they found their drummer Barrington Womble, hiding in the back of the van ... he changed his name to save time and his hairstyle to save Brylcreem, becoming simply 'Barry Wom' ...."

from the wonderful Eric Idle's The Rutles "All You Need Is Cash" :notworthy: :notworthy:

obviously. :von:
nearmethexperience
Sarky Git

Black Dahlia wrote:"...it was also around this time that they found their drummer Barrington Womble, hiding in the back of the van ... he changed his name to save time and his hairstyle to save Brylcreem, becoming simply 'Barry Wom' ...."

hummmmm, not sure about the name barry, but if anyone remembers the song 'remember your a womble' then the 'womble' drummer lives quite close to my folks, he's called john, and he's the pope of wiccan priests or something like that, he has some very very strange things in his house i can tell you ;)

and, he looks uncannily like the comic store owner from the simpsons, go figure...
++++ All those of you who have tears, prepare to shed them now... ++++
Black Dahlia
Elegantly Wasted

nearmethexperience wrote:

hummmmm, not sure about the name barry, but if anyone remembers the song 'remember your a womble' then the 'womble' drummer lives quite close to my folks, he's called john, and he's the pope of wiccan priests or something like that, he has some very very strange things in his house i can tell you ;)

and, he looks uncannily like the comic store owner from the simpsons, go figure...
One of the Wombles is a druid?

Yikes!!
Hell is other people
Debaser
Overbomber

There's a Barry ****** who's going up fer election on behalf of the Conservative Party here in Lincoln...

You've put a bit of weight on and managed to grow a beard to..

Debaser
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
pikkrong
Overbomber

Lynchfanatic wrote:Ehmmm, what can i say? I found out that the name I was thinking about was from a totally different place :oops: :oops: Color me red.. Anyways, the thing was that I found a picture of that person.. (Ian) My memory isnt the best, lol...
maybe you saw a photo of Ian Curtis which one Quiff Boy used as his avatar meanwhile :wink: ?
sorry, it was a stupid joke :oops:
please don't get offended, Lynchfanatic...
do i drive
or am i driven
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Debaser wrote:There's a Barry ****** who's going up fer election on behalf of the Conservative Party here in Lincoln...

You've put a bit of weight on and managed to grow a beard to..

Debaser
that will be all them steaks and pies i eat then! :roll: ;D
Andy TG
Overbomber

OK time to come clean I guess. :eek: AND I am not taking the p*ss! ;D

On my profile I state I live in Cardiff, South Wales - This is not strictly Ture (OK its a bloody Lie :eek: )

I do in fact live in a crappy little sea side town called (youve guessed it ) BARRY!

(please dont mention Barry Island or my head will come undone! :cry: )

Its lies about 10 miles west of that fine capital. I dont want to live in Barry (its a ******* Dump! with a very bad reputation!) I long to live in Cardiff, but my fiscal policy does not allow me to - Yet! :wink:

So dont talk to ME about BARRY ! - I have been here for 30 ******* Years :urff: :wink:
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
nearmethexperience
Sarky Git

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh

i mean, i knew our quiffy had eaten a lot of pies recently, but enough for them to build a town on him!!!!!!!

wow, utterly impressed and slightly grossed out at the same time ;) ;) ;)
++++ All those of you who have tears, prepare to shed them now... ++++
Lynchfanatic
Fire Walking Owl

pikkrong wrote:
Lynchfanatic wrote:Ehmmm, what can i say? I found out that the name I was thinking about was from a totally different place :oops: :oops: Color me red.. Anyways, the thing was that I found a picture of that person.. (Ian) My memory isnt the best, lol...
maybe you saw a photo of Ian Curtis which one Quiff Boy used as his avatar meanwhile :wink: ?
sorry, it was a stupid joke :oops:
please don't get offended, Lynchfanatic...
Offended?!? Ill show you offended :evil:

Nah, just kidding, ofcourse i wont get offended.. :wink: But if i told you who it really was I would have to hide in shame.. Lol. Ive seen the name on so many pages , and been here quite often.. Think thats how the mix up happened... :oops:
myspace.com/lynchfanatic