How the mighty have fallen.....

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
slicepack
Amphetamine Filth

Check out Pure-Cult "The UK's only Cult Tribute band" at:

http://www.pure-cult.co.uk/

The bloke in the wig supposedly trying to pass himself off as Billy Duffy, was once upon a time Cobalt Stargazer, guitar god from Zodiac Mindwarp & The Love Reaction.

Shame on you!

Slicepack
Herr Administrator

slicepack wrote:Check out Pure-Cult "The UK's only Cult Tribute band" at:

http://www.pure-cult.co.uk/

The bloke in the wig supposedly trying to pass himself off as Billy Duffy, was once upon a time Cobalt Stargazer, guitar god from Zodiac Mindwarp & The Love Reaction.

Shame on you!

Slicepack
you're joking!! :urff:

still, being married to kim whatsherface from emmerdale farm must take it out of you! :D :D :D
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
slicepack
Amphetamine Filth

No - it's the truth.

Judging from the band biog - he doesn't really want the world to know.

Mwahaha (repeat to fade)
Overbomber

OOh she's married to the wheelchair-bound Chris Tate nowadays. One MUST simply keep up Quiff!

Debaser
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Debaser wrote:OOh she's married to the wheelchair-bound Chris Tate nowadays. One MUST simply keep up Quiff!

Debaser
kim tate? married to chris? nah, they hate each other! and she killed his dad...

i thought he was married to that strange blonde lass with the funny teeth who doesnt know whether she wants to be a mum or not?!!? :lol:

methinks it is you who is confuddled my dear... been sniffing too much horsey poo over the weekend? :D

see, i DO keep up... watch "the farm" (as we call it) from time to time while tea is cooking (yes, i am the guy from that advert who burns his house down coz he's in the living room watching telly while the dinner is in the oven!) ;D

:roll:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
biggy
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

This ranks even sadder than when I saw Dr & the Medics last year & they were doing a set of covers including Blur , Pulp , and a load of 70s nonsense .
DerekR
Doobie Brother

slicepack wrote: The bloke in the wig supposedly trying to pass himself off as Billy Duffy, was once upon a time Cobalt Stargazer, guitar god from Zodiac Mindwarp & The Love Reaction.

Shame on you!

Slicepack
Is that this guy?

Or this one?

(yes, my own photos)
slicepack
Amphetamine Filth

The first is Flash Bastard aka Jan Cyrka
The second is Cobalt Stargazer aka Russ Bird - and the man in question.
Sarky Git

speaking of which, when i lived in leicester the mighty porkbeast (bass player from crazyhead) was reduced to tatoo shop owner (and a grotty one at that!)
++++ All those of you who have tears, prepare to shed them now... ++++
Debaser
Overbomber

Quiff Boy wrote:
Debaser wrote:OOh she's married to the wheelchair-bound Chris Tate nowadays. One MUST simply keep up Quiff!

Debaser
kim tate? married to chris? nah, they hate each other! and she killed his dad...

i thought he was married to that strange blonde lass with the funny teeth who doesnt know whether she wants to be a mum or not?!!? :lol:

methinks it is you who is confuddled my dear... been sniffing too much horsey poo over the weekend? :D

see, i DO keep up... watch "the farm" (as we call it) from time to time while tea is cooking (yes, i am the guy from that advert who burns his house down coz he's in the living room watching telly while the dinner is in the oven!) ;D

:roll:
OOOOh HARK at her! :lol:

I KNOW I is right :kiss:

Love and Kisses
Debaser
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
X
Shooting Fire From The Hip

NOOOOOOOOOO!..... NOOO .... Nooo .. noooo no no no!
Not Cobalt! No no no ... It cant be .... NO NO NO
I kinda like The Love reaction ... What has he done to deserve THAT !
You can keep your Krishna burger's, and your Glastonbury hippie's, you can stick your frothy lager and your blow wave hair styles.
slicepack
Amphetamine Filth

Don't get me started....

I used to be Flash Bastard's Guitar Tech, and it was always a source of frustration that Cobalt insisted on miming to Flash's solos when it came to shooting the videos - 'Backseat Education' being a case in point.