what's with the cane?

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
claws
Amphetamine Filth

Does anyone know why AE walks around, wielding a cane in most of the Floodland videos? Just trying to be cool?
We are coming down but we will never, never land
hallucienate
Overbomber

the pipe in this corrosion and lucretia is just a prop to hide the fact he can't dance. I think it even had a name :?:

Cane/sword in Dominion is for the same reason, but metal pipes don't look as cool when you're wearing a white suite. I think the cane was borrowed for the video.
Dan
Overbomber

hallucienate wrote:I think it even had a name :?:
Stanley the stick.

Also, Eldritch does fencing, so he knows how to wield a sword.
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

i thought it was part of the Englishman abroad look he was looking for ?
Goths have feelings too
X
Shooting Fire From The Hip

Love that Avator P.I.B.
More Patricia avators needed ... Or just good Pat links ... Or Pats home phone number would be nice ... Errr ok ... I'll stop.
No officer, I am not a stalker and wasnt even there.
You can keep your Krishna burger's, and your Glastonbury hippie's, you can stick your frothy lager and your blow wave hair styles.
pikkrong
Overbomber

X wrote:Love that Avator P.I.B.
More Patricia avators needed ... Or just good Pat links ... Or Pats home phone number would be nice ... Errr ok ... I'll stop.
http://www.btinternet.com/%7Edamnedstra ... ndy1_t.jpg
do i drive
or am i driven
pikkrong
Overbomber

do i drive
or am i driven
pikkrong
Overbomber

do i drive
or am i driven
pikkrong
Overbomber

do i drive
or am i driven
pikkrong
Overbomber

Enough Patsy? :wink:
(Sorry for so many different messages - I didn't know I'd find so many... :oops: )
do i drive
or am i driven
Black Shuck
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth
Location: Sitting in a sleazy snack bar, sucking sickly sausage rolls

:lol: Thanks for that, YOU CAN NEVER GET ENOUGH PATSY!!

And I think the real pressing issue isn't the cane but... What's with that hideous cream coloured suit?
Gazza for England manager
hallucienate
Overbomber

Black Shuk wrote::lol: Thanks for that, YOU CAN NEVER GET ENOUGH PATSY!!

And I think the real pressing issue isn't the cane but... What's with that hideous cream coloured suit?
it's the romantic englishman abroad image.

All the englishman I see here tend to be the colour of a beetroot, sweating and very, very pissed. Von only got the last part correct
Thea
Overbomber

most of those pat pics are from the "rogues gallery" on the damned's website (pics of fans with the band) i wanna be on the rogues gallery :(

i like google's image search - just type in "patricia morrison" or "patricia sisters of mercy" and you get loads of pics! (although i did find a few nuns called patricia... not quite what i was looking for) :\

you really can't have too many pics of her though.

http://groups.msn.com/Photosofreasonabl ... 62002.msnw

off to see the damned twice this week... so more pics to come :D
pikkrong
Overbomber

hmh... some pics are the same i already posted.
but that's not problem.
the problem is that i can't open some pics you put here :(
by the way, i didn't gave all the results (google-pictures-patricia morrison) i got...
for example this:

http://www.whitman.edu/health_center/gifs/PATRICI2.jpg
do i drive
or am i driven
Thea
Overbomber

i only put up pics that were of THE patricia morrison! i checked and i can see all the links... some of them are on tripod which usually doesn't let you see links, but if you have one of these ~> http://www.proxomitron.org/ you can :D
X

Did I die and go to Heaven?
The Angels look cuter than I ever Imagined!
Thanx PPL
You can keep your Krishna burger's, and your Glastonbury hippie's, you can stick your frothy lager and your blow wave hair styles.
X

Hey ... Did I mention I'm gonna go see her .. Errr Well ... The Damned actually ... On Sunday?
Gotham ... A goddamn Goff gig... Whats that all about?
Thea
Overbomber

X wrote:Hey ... Did I mention I'm gonna go see her .. Errr Well ... The Damned actually ... On Sunday?
gotham...
excession, descendants of cain, psychophile,in strict confidence, attrition, ghost of lemora, killing miranda and the damned.

see ya there!
DomConway
Filth

d00mw0lf wrote:if you have one of these ~> http://www.proxomitron.org/ you can :D
Good little proggy that, also dead handy for finding streaming audio/video links hidden in Flash files or whatever to download with StreamBox VCR :wink:
the only thing to fear is fear itself
Thea
Overbomber

DomConway wrote:
d00mw0lf wrote:if you have one of these ~> http://www.proxomitron.org/ you can :D
Good little proggy that, also dead handy for finding streaming audio/video links hidden in Flash files or whatever to download with StreamBox VCR :wink:
it makes everything nice... no popups, no animations that take a week to load, no background music... bliss!
X

d00mw0lf wrote:
X wrote:Hey ... Did I mention I'm gonna go see her .. Errr Well ... The Damned actually ... On Sunday?
gotham...
excession, descendants of cain, psychophile,in strict confidence, attrition, ghost of lemora, killing miranda and the damned.

see ya there!
Yay yeah seeya there... Just look for the old guy swearing at all the Goffs, complaining that the Damned arent a Goff band and never have been. and whos stupid idea was it for them to do a Goff gig.... etc etc etc
Or you could just go stand directly in front of Pat and I will probably be right next to you.
Lynchfanatic
Fire Walking Owl

X wrote:Love that Avator P.I.B.
Im not sure, but some of these pictures might allready be in the links you got.. But oh well, give it a try anyway.. There are more links behind the pictures..

http://images.google.com/images?hl=no&l ... s+of+mercy

OOOps found some more, lol.. But sadly there are pictures of others too.

http://images.google.com/images?hl=no&l ... e-s%C3%B8k
myspace.com/lynchfanatic
Thea
Overbomber

X wrote:
d00mw0lf wrote:
gotham...

see ya there!
Yay yeah seeya there... Just look for the old guy swearing at all the Goffs, complaining that the Damned arent a Goff band and never have been. and whos stupid idea was it for them to do a Goff gig.... etc etc etc
Or you could just go stand directly in front of Pat and I will probably be right next to you.
that spot right in front of pat? i allready booked that spot. s'mine. ;D they were on top form last night. sensible singing ABC's "poison arrow" and vanian impersonating johnny rotten smoking a pipe...

i guess you hadta be there....