Just for a giggle...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Zuma
Slight Overbomber

Just had a 2 and a half hour drive with me cats, moving them from Edinburgh to the lakes....
as happens your mind wanders and I was trying to think up the ideal relaunch album along the lines of these crazy projects like the Tom Jones last album featuring all the current artists who are "cool".......

First on the list had to be Von and Tom Jones on Vision Thing - the Sex "Bomb" Mix......."You're my sex bomb - war is wrong - you can turn me on "
Temple Of Love featuring Charlotte Church......

Hate to think what else you lot can come up with, including of course the inevitable contribution from Robbie Williams and of course Bono...

Maybe Kylie on Alice ? :D
Todays sarcasm is tomorrow's news
Big Si
School Bully

Hi Zuma!

:von: and My Bloody Valentine - We have all the time in the world :?: ;D
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Zuma
Slight Overbomber

nice one..... :twisted:
Zuma
Slight Overbomber

mind you Von and Lou Reed on Perfect day seems to make more sense than the BBC version !
Andy TG
Overbomber

Leonard Cohen and Andrew Eldritch - I Was Wrong / Slept / The Sisters Of Mercy - would that float your, respective, boats?
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
Andy TG
Overbomber

A duet with Von and HIM "Wicked Game" - with AE standing on Valo's vocal cords!
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
The Green Lantern
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

I've had that Celine Dion song I Drove All Night (or is it actually a Cindy Lauper tune?) in my head for a few days, and I keep mixing bits of Crash & Burn into it. Don't ask me why. But I think there could be a pretty nice and funny video accompanying this mix. Lost of romance, starlit skies and car crashes :D
Zuma
Slight Overbomber

:D
Big Si
School Bully

:von: and Comical Ali - errr....how about Always look on the bright side of Life?

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/030502/80/dz2n3.html

:roll:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
pikkrong
Overbomber

AndyTheGoth wrote:A duet with Von and HIM "Wicked Game" - with AE standing on Valo's vocal cords!
don't think it's the best idea... actually i was very disappointed while i saw HIM on the stage first time and the second time (in M'era Luna 2002) i escaped after excellent Soft Cell show (i was quite near to the stage), so - before HIM. but it wasn't easy at all due to all those HIM fans...
by the way, have you compared the pic on Patricia Morrison's solo album with some pics of Ville Valo? ;D
do i drive
or am i driven
Zuma
Slight Overbomber

and no one has ventured to offer the Kylie offering so far :D
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

The Green Lantern wrote:I've had that Celine Dion song I Drove All Night (or is it actually a Cindy Lauper tune?) in my head for a few days, and I keep mixing bits of Crash & Burn into it. Don't ask me why. But I think there could be a pretty nice and funny video accompanying this mix. Lost of romance, starlit skies and car crashes :D
Twas Cyndi, but have you heard Roy's version :?: that is sooo cool ;D

kylie & shane for Christmas - Fairy tale of New York. you know they want to :wink:

That Guitarist & Bono would compliment each other - the butterfly on a wheel under the skin mix :lol: :lol: Though whether Wayne would lower himself to work with a minor artist remains to be seen :von:

Karl & New Order - the move back 2003 floured up beach mix :innocent:
Goths have feelings too
Thea
Overbomber

von and alexander veljanov.

doing either "alice" or "blag zhivot"
RobF
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Though it's entirely immpossible, Von and Robert Johnson doing the "...me and the devil blues" ;D
"...by the time I get to Arizona..."
Black Shuck
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth
Location: Sitting in a sleazy snack bar, sucking sickly sausage rolls

Von and Aretha Franklin - 'Sisters are doing it for themselves'

The two most beautiful, passionate voices in rock history. Von's guttural monotone would superbly compliment Aretha's histrionics.
Gazza for England manager