1981 - 2006 a history in tickets.....

Have you established a good reputation at HL and got some Sisters stuff to sell or trade with the community? Or are you searching for that elusive ultra rare live bootleg from 1988? Ever had a bad experience with a trader on Ebay? Let us all know here. Outdated threads will be purged over time.

Warning: Newcomers posting here first will be treated like spammers. At least have the courtesy to say hello in General Chat first...
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Nice one Martin. I have been trying to articulate more or less the same ideas. 8)
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
deadagain
Banned

Surely this answer to this is: if you don't like what Armageddon is doing, then don't buy it! :? simple

Its something they created, using images of their own or others grabbed from the net - so surely its up to them to do what they want with it :|
Is this the place I used to know as Fatherland?
Badlander
Overbomber

deadagain wrote:Surely this answer to this is: if you don't like what Armageddon is doing, then don't buy it! :? simple

That's just silly. Why shouldn't we discuss Sisters-related stuff, what's wrong with that ? Do we have to shut up just because we're not going to buy it ? I seem to remember this is a discussion forum. :innocent:
Its something they created, using images of their own or others grabbed from the net - so surely its up to them to do what they want with it :|
It's something that's being sold. I'm not sure this is legal and I don't think it is morally acceptable to make money that way. :von:

All the more so as there are alternatives, and very simple ones at that. :innocent:
I'd end this moment to be with you
Through morphic oceans I'd lay here with you
deadagain
Banned

Badlander wrote:
deadagain wrote:Surely this answer to this is: if you don't like what Armageddon is doing, then don't buy it! :? simple

That's just silly. Why shouldn't we discuss Sisters-related stuff, what's wrong with that ? Do we have to shut up just because we're not going to buy it ? I seem to remember this is a discussion forum. :innocent:
It's something that's being sold. I'm not sure this is legal and I don't think it is morally acceptable to make money that way. :von:

All the more so as there are alternatives, and very simple ones at that. :innocent:
:eek: absolutely right, it is a discussion forum, and i was adding my thoughts, not telling anyone to button up.... and morals aren't universal btw.
Is this the place I used to know as Fatherland?
Petseri
Overbomber

markfiend wrote:Nice one Martin. I have been trying to articulate more or less the same ideas. 8)
You probably would have typed better. :oops:

Thomas did send me a PM and assured me that he is not trying to make money off of others' work/scans. Plucking images of the web still seems a bit un-kosher to me. Unfortunately, he is not going to get Christian's permission to use the scan. :( Again, the effort is laudable. The execusion, though, needs some modification.

Also, I double checked, and this thread was not his first post, but his second. I was inaccuarate about that in my earlier post.
brunobossier
Amphetamine Filth

I'm currently the highest bidder on this item as you all probably already know, but I should be very ashamed according to most of you .... :oops:
Petseri
Overbomber

brunobossier wrote:I'm currently the highest bidder on this item as you all probably already know, but I should be very ashamed according to most of you .... :oops:
Okay, I give. Whare has anyone said anything against any bidders or bidding in general here?
Drenchrom
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

How can you talk about things being legal/moral concerning that ticket book, when this site is full of people ripping bootlegs and the odd official thing.
Get off your high horses i've delt with Thomas before over something else he had a hand in (a bootleg guide) and he seemed a thoroughly decent chap.

I was going to ask if anyone would be interested in the 60 + Sisters shirts that i'm going to be offloading soon-ish(all original & official), before going to ebay. I would trade but i don't think people would swap the things i want for shirts.
Shirts take in all tours from 1990, execpt the 1996 roadkill, and many are as new.

Is that OK?

Matt..

ps i'll be stepping back from The Sisters soon and getting on with my life.

pps weeblewobble, i didn't come here seeking friends, i've got plenty already :lol:
Armageddon
Road Kill

For you all (if interested) ! (tried to put them in the Photo Gallery, but nothing happend)

Image (alt+p)

Image (alt+p)

Image (alt+p)

Image (alt+p)
Badlander
Overbomber

Drenchrom wrote:How can you talk about things being legal/moral concerning that ticket book, when this site is full of people ripping bootlegs and the odd official thing.
If you can't see the difference between selling and sharing bootlegs and stuff, then I guess this discussion is as good as over. :roll:

@ Armageddon : that's the spirit ! :notworthy: 8)
Drenchrom

Of course i can.

What was it von said about the net.

adios

Matt..
TheBoyNextDoor

Thanks for the ticket scans!
James Blast
Banned

Nice one Armageddon :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Petseri
Overbomber

Try not to let this thread get too emotionally heated. Armageddon has offered (and indeed posted) some scans. If you are skeptical of his intentions, take the gesture as an olive branch. If you like the idea, take it as a sign of generosity.
Armageddon
Road Kill

Image (alt+p)

Image (alt+p)
Hexenstübchen
Road Kill

Hmm ... Thomas shot down on PD more so than here.

Good idea. Very poorly presented. Wrong execution.

A few scans uploaded to HL/PD to make him feel better whilst ebay rolls on?

I'll take the Fifth on this one. Why? Because it's gonna run and run and run as more and more becomes public.
lachert
Overbomber

i like armageddon idea but of course, online version will be better, cheeper and much easier to update :lol:
long live rock'n'roll
Armageddon
Road Kill

GAME OVER !
Badlander
Overbomber

Armageddon wrote:GAME OVER !
Does that mean we have to buy the book to see the rest of them ? :innocent:
Dark
Underneath the Rock

To be honest, he's given far more than he had to.
Silver_Owl
The Don

Dark wrote:To be honest, he's given far more than he had to.
Aye - he has. Although not suprising due to the amount of guilt piled upon him. :lol: :roll:
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
Badlander
Overbomber

Dark wrote:To be honest, he's given far more than he had to.
He didn't have to. That was just a nice thing to do. And why not ? 8)
lachert
Overbomber

people, this is my unused ticket from first poland show, orange version holding by the goth of all goths
long live rock'n'roll
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

Drenchrom wrote: pps weeblewobble, i didn't come here seeking friends, i've got plenty already :lol:
Yes Dear........... :roll:
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."