Who else is still around? Nostalgia

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
vicus
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

btw: what happened to Ben Flores? :lol:
"Am Anfang wurde das Universum erschaffen.
Das machte viele Leute sehr wütend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen."

http://www.poison-door.net/
hallucienate
Overbomber

vicus wrote:btw: what happened to Ben Flores? :lol:
oh god.
stefan moermans
Slight Overbomber

cocoamix wrote:Wow, mugabe is Mr. Svensson.
See, that's partially why I started this thread, to see if any of us "here" were any of the people "then" and "there."

It is kinda weird though, finding out that someone you didn't think you really knew here is actually someone you've already known for years.

Kind of like finding out that chick you've been cybering with for the past few months is actually your sister in the next room.
Well, not exactly, but you get the idea.

Nice to hear from you again, Par.

ok i give up. You found me. Elvis is in the house :lol: :lol: :lol:
MUSICA È
eotunun
Overbomber

Tina von Stein?
I joined in 2001 (or was it 2000?) for my allmost readonly access, but it got too expensive spending an hour a day at an internet cafe just to check the mail..(But then, this internetcafe was about the only shed ever to score me as a regular guest..) :lol:
"These are my principles! And if you don't like the just says so, I have others, too!"
~Rufus T. Firefly
czuczu
Overbomber

Have seen Tina more recently than Christer but haven't seen either for a few years now. There're a whole bunch of people who used to show up at the early 90s gigs that have disappeared off the face of the planet..

Why does the name Ben Flores ring a bell?!? :lol:
vicus
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

who was "Evil Spice"?
"Am Anfang wurde das Universum erschaffen.
Das machte viele Leute sehr wütend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen."

http://www.poison-door.net/