and after the war...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Zuma
Slight Overbomber

Hope Tony has a nice visit - guess it will be just like the Queen and everything will smell of fresh paint....

Found the following on the Amnesty site, cannot vouch for the facts - but why would they lie I guess...

"At least two thirds of all global arms transfers in the years 1997-2001 came from five members of the G8.(1) The top supplier of weapons to the world was the United States, accounting for 28 per cent of global arms transfers. Second in line was Russia, with seventeen per cent. Third was France at 10 per cent, followed by Britain at 7 per cent and then Germany with 5 per cent.

For 25 years, US law has stipulated that weapons should be kept out of the hands of governments that will use them to abuse human rights. Yet US commercial arms sales have frequently had the opposite effect. US arms sales directed to developing countries have quadrupled from 2000 to 2001, many of them with forces that persistently abuse human rights. In addition, US military aid is currently furnished to more than 30 countries identified by the US itself as having a "poor" human rights record, or worse."
Todays sarcasm is tomorrow's news
Black Shuck
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth
Location: Sitting in a sleazy snack bar, sucking sickly sausage rolls

I heard that on his first day in Iraq, Tony Blair has been invited round to Saddam's house for tea and biscuits...
Gazza for England manager
Andy TG
Overbomber

Black Shuk wrote:I heard that on his first day in Iraq, Tony Blair has been invited round to Saddam's house for tea and biscuits...
Biscuits - Rich (in Oil) Tea and Garibaldis (or other facist dictator named baked desert) - or Nob Hobs - sorry I meant Hob Nobs ;-)
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
Zuma
Slight Overbomber

yup Andy, makes me feel like putting on The Final Cut again...but no...will make me drink too much whisky... :D
Big Si
School Bully

Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Zuma
Slight Overbomber

grrrrrrrrrr........I presume it is not just me ?