Support Bands

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

Hi!

Just wondering, anyone remember who the support bands were at the Forum gig in '98?

Reading the Dominion list reminded me that I had a chat with the singer from one of the support bands and he said that his band were signed to Merciful Release. Was this Scoda Blush? I was pretty drunk at the time and failed miserably in my "subtle" attempts to blag a copy of their album.

Also, Sona Fariq (2000 tour). Were they as bad as I thought they were?
24.24.2.489 Deceased
Black Shuck
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth
Location: Sitting in a sleazy snack bar, sucking sickly sausage rolls

Dunno mate, but can I just say that oceansize are my new favouritest Sisters support band?
Gazza for England manager
Big Si
School Bully

CellThree wrote:Hi!

Just wondering, anyone remember who the support bands were at the Forum gig in '98?

Reading the Dominion list reminded me that I had a chat with the singer from one of the support bands and he said that his band were signed to Merciful Release. Was this Scoda Blush? I was pretty drunk at the time and failed miserably in my "subtle" attempts to blag a copy of their album.

Also, Sona Fariq (2000 tour). Were they as bad as I thought they were?
According to :von: it was scoda blush - just move the cursor over the dot
http://www.thesistersofmercy.com/gen/gigog/gigog.htm
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

That's what I thought. I think there was another support band though. Did Scoda Blush actually release anything on MR?
24.24.2.489 Deceased
pikkrong
Overbomber

CellThree wrote:That's what I thought. I think there was another support band though. Did Scoda Blush actually release anything on MR?
i have their (mini)CD "Little Late" released under MR - is there anything more?
do i drive
or am i driven
Jim
Slight Overbomber

Black Shuk wrote:Dunno mate, but can I just say that oceansize are my new favouritest Sisters support band?
You liked them? Blimey - I was bored to tears.
"You do realize you're talking to a man with a human head in his hands who has every intention of using it to beat these people to death?"