Stupidity

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
ryan
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I thought i should point out 2 reasons why i hate music in year eleven

1. Im not allowed to play the synth or drums until i get a haircut

2. According to my music teacher, stairway to heaven is not really a guitar type of song

so stupid, well anyway.....
Gary

OMG, INSANITY!

why do you need a hair cut to play drums n synths?
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

ryan_w_0000 wrote:I thought i should point out 2 reasons why i hate music in year eleven

1. Im not allowed to play the synth or drums until i get a haircut

2. According to my music teacher, stairway to heaven is not really a guitar type of song

so stupid, well anyway.....
year 11, d.o.b 1986 :eek:

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

how did you come by the sisters :?:
Goths have feelings too
Thea
Overbomber

i hear ya...

my music teacher was a leeetle too fond of the glockenspeil to be healthy.

and my guitar teacher kept calling me "cathrine".

St. Thomas moor R.C. school, buxton sucks. royally.

*sigh*
Jim
Slight Overbomber

I don't think they ever let me touch an actual instrument in music class - they're expensive...

Bastards.
"You do realize you're talking to a man with a human head in his hands who has every intention of using it to beat these people to death?"
Big Si
School Bully

The Recorder or The Triangle!

I preferred the Triangle - all the Recorders were soaked in Dettol :urff:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

You also get kicked out if you try to play the recorder through your nose........WHY???????
Only a paand.
ryan

i only get to play the crappy acoustics with holes. dAMMITT

oh well, the good thing about music is when a string breaks on your guitar, you can always take one from another guitar

i wonder how shes gonna react when i play first and last and always for some concert coming up?
Jim
Slight Overbomber

Hey, any guitars ok. Long as its got strings on it...
"You do realize you're talking to a man with a human head in his hands who has every intention of using it to beat these people to death?"
X
Shooting Fire From The Hip

Any more than 4 is wasted
You can keep your Krishna burger's, and your Glastonbury hippie's, you can stick your frothy lager and your blow wave hair styles.
Dan
Overbomber

Jim wrote:I don't think they ever let me touch an actual instrument in music class - they're expensive...

Bastards.
Same here. Never got to touch an instrument. Bastards.
On the rare occasions *anyone* got to touch an instrument, it was always the same half dozen people. Bastards.
On one occasion the teacher was looking for someone to play bongos, and he picked the one black kid in the class as he said he "probably had a good sense of rhythm". I kid you not! Like something out of a bad sitcom! A teacher would lose his job if he said something like that now.
Thea
Overbomber

X wrote:Any more than 4 is wasted
"i gots four strings, i only use two. i never worked out what the others do - i play bass."

sack trick - i play bass
ryan

Dan wrote: Same here. Never got to touch an instrument. Bastards.
On the rare occasions *anyone* got to touch an instrument, it was always the same half dozen people. Bastards
Its those half a dozen people who play the worst bloody songs. Ive heard blink 182's dammit about 1000 times and my teacher looks at me funny when i said we were planning to do money (pink floyd), apparently to her, a stupid pop punk band is more proper to play. pfft, it really pisses me off.
Jim
Slight Overbomber

Jesus, times have changed. I literally only ever got to play hymns on the recorder.

Oh, apart from once, when they dug out some old guitars strung with cheesewire and tried to teach us chords from the front of the classroom! And if we didn't pick it up straight away we were "unsuitable for tuition". Or short sighted presumeably....

Bastards.

Please do not get me started on the english schools system.
Carrie
Amphetamine Filth

...some of us rely on it to keep us in mortgage payments & hard drugs, I'm afraid.

My tutor group have had an hour of music lessons every week this year. Sadly, we have 25 periods in a week...30 tutor groups...& ONE music room...so 9CS have spent an hour a week watching 'Annie' & 'Fame'.

No wonder they're such horrible little bastards...!
Queen of the mean!
Gary

My music teacher was a T**t, i hated him, he made life so damn hard.. and he gave me detention for telling him to f**k off!.. actually i think it was just that i didnt like him ;)
he was replaced just befor i left highschool with the most beautifull lady to ever walk the earth, music lessons suddenly became more fun.. ;)